Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rubi-Ka's Most Wanted (PvP rankings)

Originally posted by Obergeist
    Most of the soldier neos got their title before the crit nerf. And they had a head start in kills too before 50% damage and the 40% max cap. Not sure how many of them are left playing though. Dankman is parked, I think Syrah had her account turned over to a friend, unsure about Garv, Mantra doesn't play his toon anymore..

You didn't look at RK2 Tofu. Besides, the top ten only shows the HIGHEST titled.
    I am left! No soldier, no kills before 50/40 rule!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Question !?

Haha what am I doing there?

And I thought I was a nice guy......

....I'm a nice guy....arent I?

I was talkin' 'bout soljas Caol. 8P

Strangely you can get titles quicker by dueling then you can waxing the enemy, but hey...

This is FC we're talking about.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Doh! #2?

I thought I was a nice guy

Atleast I now know why all novice soldiers try to alpha me, all at same time.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Funny,some of them aren't most wanted cause of thier pvp skills...they are most wanted cause they cheated thier way to neophyte title.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Originally posted by Gunandahalf
    lol how am i #1 :P
    Well someone had to be on the top, so why not you ? :P

But ok, I'll kill you on site... wait a minute... I think I'll run from you instead ;P
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Arent they in score-order? Gunn is the clan neo with highest score so he's #1.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams" -Willy Wonka

Re: !?

Originally posted by Shtylez
    Haha what am I doing there?

And I thought I was a nice guy......

....I'm a nice guy....arent I?
    That what I was supposed to ask...

*looks around*

This post never took place
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

Originally posted by Resta
    Funny,some of them aren't most wanted cause of thier pvp skills...they are most wanted cause they cheated thier way to neophyte title.
    Funny I thought the same thing.
    ~Lone

bump
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

hehe, I agree with resta

Resta, you hit the nail on the head. I won't mention any names, but some neo's on there are BARELY ever in 2ho and BARELY ever pvp..

I should be on the top 10 DAM*IT!!!!

Name em! NAME EM!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Caol for example.
    Enigmamooger who pvped for a bit but havent seen him for a while.
    Garv.... we all know the story.
    Syrah, Mantra quit
    Thats omni.

Claners

Gunn still pvp
    Azz pvp just az much as he did before
    Sodie since 14.4 i think that all she does when playing AO.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: actually....

Originally posted by illphil
    I think it's the docs Init debuffs that are the MOST annoying zero, wouldn't you agree?

I would say trader debuffs are the worst. AT least from my standpoint.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Resta

Cough*angelicnova*cough
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

You can say a lot about Angelivnova, but cheating the pvp-title is not one of them.
    ~Lone

Well I dont believe any of the omni there 'cheated' their title.

The finger however, is pointed directly at Sodie.
    Who is now Novice. So I guess she does pvp after all.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Talking ...lol

I do PVP, just not alot.
    /Voorg

*flame*

hah voorgs idea of pvp'ing is to stick 1 foot from the bunker, with TMS always up. zone if tms is within 30secs of dieing.

pretty chicken**** if you ask me : ) spose if thats the way you want to play go ahead..

I just think it was the funniest thing ever when i heard about your running dotted from Auno and jumping into the water and swimming, only to get killed by sharks lol... i wish i coulda saw that.

/*flame/
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Talking lol

It never ceases to amaze me why people think is a problem to pull back from odds you cant win against.

Too many people confuse stupidity and bravery. I for one, in non-duel combat (ie 2ho) will try to stay alive, by running and zoning whatever it takes, and most omni I fight do the same.

To call someone a chicken because they wont zone out in to 20v3 odds is a little silly.

/*
    I just think it was the funniest thing ever when i heard about your running dotted from Auno and jumping into the water and swimming, only to get killed by sharks lol... i wish i coulda saw that.
    /*

Auno neglected to mention the other 8+ omni with him? and fyi I died to a number of DoTs and a shark .
    /Voorg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast