Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rubi-Ka's Most Wanted (PvP rankings)

Originally posted by Private
    Oxo's link
    http://hinux.hin.no/~joakimb/aoupload/own1028576380.jpg

*Pute more
    your veeeery bored arent you, private? =p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

I've noticed a few on the top 10 don't play anymore...when can we expect revisions?
    Goode 200 Nanotechnician
    Ionsphere 166 Martial Artist
    DrHandy 154 Doctor

it's sad as players quit/get banned and they still remain on the most wanted list... Either do away with it or update it at least weekly.
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Can u make the *least wanted*

Please? Im probably not... I might have like 1301 points
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

list updates daily

Top 10 lists update daily, as soon as people rankings pass those in the top 10 they will appear there and some one will disapear.

Talking

Hi.im New to the forum
    Am I in the top ten? im Freshman (^-^)

Originally posted by Demono
    it's sad as players quit/get banned and they still remain on the most wanted list... Either do away with it or update it at least weekly.
    Ok, I've quitted pvp and the game basically. I log in to chat, that's it. But after reading this thread. I did somethinking. Lets give this scenario. Bin laden attack U.S. on sept 11th. Let say he quitted being a terrorist...should he be off the most wanted list? This is what my opinion is. If someone else does worst then Bin Laden(which I hope not), then i think they should make most wanted above bin laden. Otherwise...I think he should be hunted down...**** by gay men...hanged then fed to the necrophiliacs. Same goes for the game. So what if we quitted? Just cause we quitted, we should be taken off the list cause other people don't wanna spend the time to pvp and get a higher title to make the list? If you wanna make the list...put more effort in pvp inside AO and not whine on this board instead.

Originally posted by Garv

Ok, I've quitted pvp and the game basically. I log in to chat, that's it. But after reading this thread. I did somethinking. Lets give this scenario. Bin laden attack U.S. on sept 11th. Let say he quitted being a terrorist...should he be off the most wanted list? This is what my opinion is. If someone else does worst then Bin Laden(which I hope not), then i think they should make most wanted above bin laden. Otherwise...I think he should be hunted down...**** by gay men...hanged then fed to the necrophiliacs. Same goes for the game. So what if we quitted? Just cause we quitted, we should be taken off the list cause other people don't wanna spend the time to pvp and get a higher title to make the list? If you wanna make the list...put more effort in pvp inside AO and not whine on this board instead.
    If Bin Laden would have died, you think he still would be on Most wanted list (if he was confirmed dead)?

quit= dead
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

This is a game not RL
    moon meeh

Atchooo!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    This is a game not RL
    wtf, it is RL duuh I send money to a company in alabama for my subscription of "life sucks online" thats the only mmorpg I play

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    This is a game not RL
    Yup, is not RL. But still you would use common sense rules in a game that would apply to RL.

This is really not fair - you have about 5 people on those lists that have FARMED thier titles (aka they got with one of thier friends and killed each other, stepping up in a ladder method). Please remove the cheaters (and ban them if applicable).. If you need a list of them please private message me as I try not to mention names, other than the obvious Caol and nothingman ... there are 2 clanners too.

kthx

Closing this thread. Discussing the titles here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234