Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rubi-Ka's Most Wanted (PvP rankings)

Rubi-Ka's Most Wanted (PvP rankings)

It looks like some people have been making a name for themselves with a certain Omni-Tek Department and certain clan.

Omni-Pol's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives

The Sentinels' List of War Criminals

-------------------
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Holy Cr*p! I'm wanted!

Someone get me a Pony!

Did Armycastaway lose his title or something?
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

He got pissed off and let people kill him a bajillion times.
    ~Chris

hmmmm Looks like 7 of the most wanted are all in Quizotic.....Interesting.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

lmao. So now what? Will Clan Guards sound the Civil alarms when I zone into their towns?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

ROFL

Wonder what Finalbreaker doing on clan list i am sure she just there for sleeves.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Its called infiltrating the stinking rats.
    ~Lone

Where can i get my reward for extremenating Zerosignal?

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

:P

Hmm, if they're the most wanted, why is it when we're all in 2ho, I get targeted by all?

A:: Is it because I am truly the most wanted?
    B:: Or is it because I'm the novice without nullity or tms? ( and newly added: decent heals)

b.

Re: :P

Originally posted by illphil
    Hmm, if they're the most wanted, why is it when we're all in 2ho, I get targeted by all?

B:: Or is it because I'm the novice without nullity or tms? ( and newly added: decent heals)

b.
    Naw its cause you have the most annoying debuffs

actually....

I think it's the docs Init debuffs that are the MOST annoying zero, wouldn't you agree?

Congrats, all!

Pretty cool.
    Chaingu
    Clan Explorer
    Rubi-ka Geographical Society
    "Because it's there!"

Re: actually....

I think it's the docs Init debuffs that are the MOST annoying zero, wouldn't you agree?

Either way i don't like them :P

Re: :P

b.

Not only you i also get 5 and more people unloading their specials on me....

just an observation...
    I myself have posted things on the forums to "nerf" pvp heals.
    I play an MA char as my main and i do think heals are to affective in pvp when others have 50% dmg.
    I find it funny though that there is a lack of doctors on this list. There seems to be alot of soldiers on it.
    seems like alot of people wanting 50% heals are on the top 10 for their faction on this list.....
    Do you think funcom will make heals 50% in pvp if the people wanting this have the best pvp titles? hmm......
    I have to think that fc looks at the amount of titles each proffession has when they make changes in the pvp system.

Most of the soldier neos got their title before the crit nerf. And they had a head start in kills too before 50% damage and the 40% max cap. Not sure how many of them are left playing though. Dankman is parked, I think Syrah had her account turned over to a friend, unsure about Garv, Mantra doesn't play his toon anymore..

You didn't look at RK2 Tofu. Besides, the top ten only shows the HIGHEST titled.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Weee, thx for this

I want to be famous

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast