Thread: Read Now

Exclamation Read Now

Hey everyone! Ive noticed something. Whenever we ask a question about a problem with the game, and we would like to know when it will be fixed, well Funcom never seems to answer us. Pretty wierd. Ive posted tons of times and have never gotten an official response.

Talking

It's only you. They are ignoring you on purpose.

what an a$$hole comment

Yes, you are right about that. Funcom answers one out of every, oh, I'd say 50 questions posted up here. It often takes months of badgering before you get an answer to a question, including one about a bug or other important issue.

The question is whether the game is good enough to make up for the performance of the company. For me, so far, it is.

And, since I know someone will say it, I know they are doing the best they can. But other companies with other MMORPGs seem to consistently answer most all questions within 48 hours. We do good to get 1/day (I mean a real, substantive answer).

Scorus

Re: ...

Originally posted by Borrace
    what an a$$hole comment
    lol poor Borrace. How else do you reply to a "Read Now!" post?

Maybe by telling him to go play pong, per your example?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?threadid=3391

Angry Still pissed

Hey, its true. I have never seen any official answer someone's question outside of the main boards. I know your thinking, they're doing all they can, but maybe if you pulled your head outta your a$$ you'd see that they aren't. Now ill be reasonable, maybe its just that they dont have enough people working on the message boards answering questions. Im even thinkin about signing up to help out. This game could be better than any other Rpg out there on the net. Its not gonna happen though when players quit because they arent having fun. Thats the whole point of the game, right? to have fun.