Thread: funnest to kill?

funnest to kill?

Who do you think is the funnest person to kill?
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

"funnest"="most fun" (/spell)

Zizayu
    Master 10th Dan
    Mayhem

I'd say Shista. The low lvl' trader accused of pvp exploiting in a thread here. She/he be the queen and king of after-death whining. Cracks me up. Totally hillarious -)
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

oops.. gimme abreak. its late. im not required to type correctly after midnight :P

I'd say Zixxax for sure or possibly Longshot but they are GMs so i can't.

Angelicpanties and Cloudeh. But i havn't tried killing either, besides Cloudeh probably still doesn't have bracers and it wouldn't be a fair fight.

I guess the most fun i've had killing a single person was Reddrum (or something like that). Low level big-mouthed, trash-talking trader.. got him 3 times one 4holes raid and my team got him another.

Wouldn't mind taking a few shots at all the guildies that went clan to put on sleeves too... just for the fun of it.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

funniest person to kill for me is Synoptic.lol i always laugh out loud after killing him.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

well is more a liked to see killed ...

and that is Caol as he got me at Rhino when he was a lowly lvl 33 and i was a a poor noob..

my first pvp death lol.

he killed a friend so i though i'd fight him ..he was there in his yalm laughing at me for the 5 minutes it took my puny guns to get his health down to 50% then he got out healed and went wack wack ...hello mr reclaim ...was v pissed at the time but still makes me laugh now
    Last edited by Slaggermulps; Jul 3rd, 2002 at 00:14:49.

the people that don't complain.
    99\100 times I kill a whiner I end up talking to them for hours Cause I am a nice guy

du er bare en skinkerytter du wrob
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Claudeh is not even fun to kill becasue he will die and start complaing that what he is doing wrong why he cant beat anyone and asking what stats i have and so on.

The funiest fight i ever had was fight with Littlebunny and some engi in MMD hehe they had slayer and ninja and twere team ganking me lol had fun runing around in MMD from their pets but on top of that those lamers saved in MMD so after i killed them both i killed them 3 more times untill they terminated pets
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

My favorite used to be dropping blood-red red soldiers.

Best overall has got to be taking a whole team of lil guys though. Drop the first two then use up all my nano healing and arearooting the runners.

Yeah I complain that docs kill me.

I beat you in all areas, AC, Evades, HP, Attack rating.

You just full heal, had outside buffs and had reflect ;o
    (bracers?)

Originally posted by SLavin
    du er bare en skinkerytter du wrob
    lol

jaja gå og jag den skinka nå
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

hrm. well, one time a crat area rooted me and let her friend try to pick me off..didnt work well thou, after killing friend i let the crat 20 lvls over me have it sloooowww (yay CoC!)
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X