Thread: FP nano bug

FP nano bug

Thought I saw a post of this same problem, but I can't find it now, so I'll repost here. I'm having to wait up to three minutes longer than necessary for fp nano's to end. I get the message that false profession so and so will terminate in ten seconds and I wait, and wait for it to actually terminate. This gets really annoying in solo missions because I have to switch between enforcer and mp professions to even be able to complete 50% missions now. Not a game killer, but I waste valuable buff time sitting and waiting longer than should be needed. Anyone else having this problem?

It's not an FP nano bug, because this will also happen with other things, like adventurer morphs. To be honest, it seems to happen to all 'buffs', but it's more annoying for FP and morphs, due to the nature of refreshing. It's a timing and synch issue, though, and not really a bug with FP. Just one of the many cases where what the client thinks and what the server thinks are not the same for a significant period of time.