Thread: ok this is getting on my nerves

Angry ok this is getting on my nerves

DAMMIT, ITS BAD ENOUGH SOME OF THE MISSIONS i GET, BUT THIS LAST ONE WAS THE LAST STRAW. Ok, there are 3 enemies in the main room, fine noe problem, I can draw them out one at a time. They heal superfast if I accidently get more on my ass and have to zone, thats fair. WHAT SUCKS IS WHEN I COME BACK IN THEY ARE EITHER BACK IN THE MAIN ROOM WHERE I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN OR THEY ARE ALL IN THE FRONT ROOM WITH THERE INITS 4X AS FAST AS THEY WERE. This makes missions undoable if you make even the slightest mistake and is very very annoying. Why raise the init, what kind of **** is that?

Post I feel frustrated over this as well...

I know there is a problem here. After zoning out and reentering you always face a harder mob then when you left.

This should be looked into. It sure seems that they get a good initiative buff when you reenter.

- Khayne

Bane RK1 43 NT

Angry and the last mission

They were just too much. They were Lasersnipers and were everything BUT invulnerable. It only took me 30 minutes to take out each of them because they all got the super supreme init buff when I left because they all 3 joined in.

Exclamation heh

was justfighting out doors and its not just when zoning, it appears it also happens when they break combat, oh joy.