Thread: Reload Button, Modifying ammo!!

Reload Button, Modifying ammo!!

i know the reload button has been an idea for a while but it is something we surely NEED, its such a pain ( specially for us Agents ) to reload our gun at least once every fight going through and grabbing ammo and reloading our rounds ten putting them in pack and closing inventory, etc, sems like a lot of extra steps.

My other idea is special ammunition that can add modifiers. as we know the arms and technology of te future supplies numerous different weapons and ammo types...but they are all the same. bullets, energy, flame, shotgun, etc. I think it would be nice to have special ammo rounds, say an Agent only "armor piercing" bullet that added to damage, or cut targets armor by 30% in essence hitting more often and doing more damage. or explosive tipped rounds tha add 20 damage per shot or whatever. this would add a lot more flavor to the same old archetypes of the characters. not to mention a whole new world of PVP tactics.

an agent for one, would want a round that will of course cause the most damage as quickly as possible in one shot.

Soldiers want mass damage explosive rounds, etc

they could also maybe require a skill to equip like say Rifle 200 or aimed shot, maybe full auto or clas restrictions.

long story short, d like to see some different ammo types that add a little more flavor to the damage types, and same ol "bullets"

If you have your ammo in your inventory your gun should automatically reload when you run out of ammo

yes i know but its slower than manually doing it , and would be much easier to hit the reload button

I hate having to reload. It really gets to be a pain to have to check every time you wanna do an aimed shot.

ahh ok, i see your point now

ya i hate that too i reload after every mob now due to low clip sizes...