Thread: Increase Exp on Aces/Real Means

Increase Exp on Aces/Real Means

To those who do not know, Aces/Real Means (RMs) are the highest level mobs in the game.

Anyway, their HP is massive, their damage is massive, and so are their ACs. The HP is at least 5 times that of a veteran/master (next lowest mob) and their damage is twice as much as a Vet/Master.

The Xp that is gained from Aces/RMs is only 10k more than the vets/Masters (35k-45k). Aces/RMs give 45k-55k.

So, just saying.. raise ace/vet XP up to around 100k, or more.
    ~Chris

Actaully, It depends on whos the highest lvl in the team and how many are higher then you, the higher lvls in the team get the most XP while the lowset ones get the lowest, And depends on your lvl, closer you are to that lvl of the mob less XP, Ei the mob in the SFH outpost 10-3 or somthing unqiue mob or somthing, i got 81k XP solo, while a lvl 197 got 55-60ksigh XP, the mob was lvl 200, and ace/rms can go upto lvl 250..

Solo vets/aces give 60k xp and RM/ACEs level 200ish give 80k xp. (solo they take 10x longer to kill)
    ~Chris

RM Enforcer mobs...

Just calm them and move on to the next room.
    Not worth the time.

Aces should definitely be worth more xp. They take much longer to kill. All the high level groups I am in choose QL 190 missions instead of QL 200 simply because QL190 missions are full of easy veterans and QL200 ones often have real means or aces in them which are not worth fighting for the xp they give.

The difficulty of aces is even more than double damage and huge hp multiple. They resist spells much much more than veteran monsters. I find it quite hazardous to try to mez ace mobs because they'll often resist several times in a row meaning adds have much more possibility of killing someone in a group.

Aces are designed to be tough and they certainly are, but the reward is not equal to the risk.

Yea make em give more and also add some FAT mobs like bosses kinda (without the homies hehe) that give like 3-400k exp
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

No! Leave missions as-is and have outdoor mobs give more xp!

Bump.

How are you Ethernal???? Have you joined a new guild? Havent seen you around lately

Magnuz
    Member of pax Romanum

And give people reason to do missions over 190 ql =O and lvl faster nooo this means we will reach 200 faster and no one wants that.

heh =p

(i agree with Megabio btw)

Na, we still kill them. but yes, it is slower. they need to fix this.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Angry not to mention the new factor

Yes they have more HP and more AC, but guess what!? now they even have uber-evades, so not only do you hit for way less you actually connect with them less frequently then before!

Seriously, there is NO reason what-so-ever to be fighting in missions over 195... ql180-190's vets and masters die in a matter of seconds while ACE's and RM's can take over a minute.

The vast majority of us lvl150+ people would actually like the challenge of a ql200+ mission but the reward is so much less then that of a ql180's mission that nobody's willing to do them...

PLEASE! at least double the xp value, they take 3-4 times as long to kill!

**You're never truly dumb unless you're so dumb you're unwilling to listen to smart people's advice!**

Originally posted by Magnuz
    Bump.

How are you Ethernal???? Have you joined a new guild? Havent seen you around lately

Magnuz
    Member of pax Romanum
    Nope, not at all. I've been grounded from computers. I get ungrounded tomorrow at 9:00 AM though. See ya then =P
    ~Chris