Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Memorial for Aazamon

((*starts writing several times to find fitting words, then gives up as words can not describe such aloss* Aazamon was without a doubt one of the greatest and most giving people ever. His passing has broken many a heart. A great Roleplayer, a great gamer and above all a great and wonderful person. All good wishes go out to his family and friends, be they ingame or out of game. He is a man that will be missed sorely by all... My deepest respect and condolences. *Bows his head in respect with tears in his eyes*
    Hail Aazamon, now you are free

Rest in Peace
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

((while I only met the man about a year ago in a rp event and have not seen him since mostly beacuse I went to SWG for a while and came back. I most admit that during that shot time I did meet him... he was a great person. I am sory to here this. I for one will be there. ))
    "You have enemies huh? Good. It means you have stood up for something."

Squad Commander, Aethyr Knights
    Atlantian

Didn't agree with his character, but respected the player behind it very much. A great roleplayer, good debater and a stubborn son of a leet.

IC = Oh well, one less troublemaker to deal with.

OOC = One less great roleplayer to play with...sad news for everyone =(

Whenever he may be, I hope he is playing his own version of AO =D
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I didn't really know the man but it's sad to see this happen. My prayers go out to his friends and family.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

In the fight for freedom there are often losses, and many times not necessarily at the hands of the enemy. This is a sad day that a man with such vision has died. Though we may have had differences in our means and motives of liberation, the general principle is the same. I will attend to pay my respects to such a great man.

((Condolences and prayers to his family, its always sad when things like this happen.))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

OOC:

OH my this is quite shocking news. At first glace of me reading this I did not think it was real OOC news. But apparently it is. My my, a sad day indeed. Even though Aazamon and I did not get along at all IC wise, we were good RP partneers OOC. As many have said, this is a sad day indeed for the RP community. Aazamon's RP stories and himself most of all will be missed greatly. My sympathy goes out to his family and friends.

I would be honored to join every one at his meorial. But I can not promise I will be there.

))

IC:

*no comment*

(Long live the NLF, and the memory of Aazamon..)
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Aazamon was a great leader and a great person to know. Each time I saw him, made me regret having left the NLF, and never because of anything he said, but because of what he was and what he represented, both in character and out. May he rest in peace.

Allegria.
    Neutral Lich RK1.

(( *sigh* This hits hard. He was someone to look up to for me. I will miss him, and hope he will rest in peace. Nothing more to say actually... ))
    Maxwell "Sollstice" Ganzer

The official neutral banana

Proud advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Hopefully some good will come of this. The day the NLF disbands will be a great day for Rubi-Ka.

((But it's a dreadfully sad day for reality. I loved arguing with Aazamon. He was one of the best roleplayers I've had the honor of playing with in any game. Please make a memorial of him in the game, so I can visit it in protest/remembrance.))

(( Well I'm still stunned with the news. Aazamon will be missed, it will be hard not seeing him around when omni-pol are in town or when NLF are out in force. It is rare to find someone who can create such an RP persona and goals.

My heart goes out to the friends and family of the person behind Aazamon ))

Condolences to the family & friends of Jesse (aka:Aazamon)

Having known him online for several years, I found him to be nice guy. He was also creative, intelligent, charitable, friendly, and a great role-player. He was a respected leader and a man of fame.

His participation in this game brought joy, fun and excitement to many people.
    His words and deeds will be remembered.
    And his memory will be cherished,
    Till all are Free!

/salute
    NanoTek - "Better living through Nanotechnology!"

((I'm sad to say I never got to know Aazamon well, we only RPed a couple times and never really spoke OOC. Reading his posts here and RPing with him in game was great fun, and from what I did know of him I have great respect. The caliber and character of the man are reflected in the NLF. My engineer is at your disposal for warp duty.))

Reading the news of Aazamon's death, Delia Jett stands up from her grid terminal and shuts off her stereo. She walks slowly to her weapons rack and takes her favorite sword from it's place there, drawing it from it's sheath and lifting it in salute to a worthy enemy. "Fanatic bastard," she whispers. "May Enel take you to a better place than this one."
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Aazamon was a man I respected from the first time I met him. I believe Rubi-Ka shall be less of a planet, without his presence. May his soul pass on free of any mortal weight. I will make every effort to attend the memorial.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

(I must admit I never really got to know him and now never will. I know enough to know we've lost one of the best of us though. I was very saddened to hear the news yesterday on Neutvoice. I will pledge my talents at warping or whatever to assist with the memorial)

Flying back from another successful run through Smuggler's Den, Boinky the Engi/Bard sets the Yalm on auto to catch up on any new findings from the Neutral Coalition of Tradeskillers. "Same old same old, all these Soldiers and Enforcers get their Fixer friends to hack them in so they can ask for another set of Carb or their 3rd gun this week. Sheesh!" But then an item of a different nature pops up on the gridfeed. "WTF!" exclaims the Engi. He flips the Yalm's controls to hover and quickly turns back to the feed. "Crap, Aazamon... somebody permadeathed him?! Is ARK now employing Omni-Tek strategies?" Stunned, Boinky just sits there for another 15 minutes staring at the screen.

"From a proud tower in the town, Death looks gigantically down. "
    - Edgar Allen Poe
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

Oh man..... someone told me and I didnt think it was for real. This man took me in as a noob years ago and helped me, taught me, and gave me a home. I blame him for my addiction to this game heh omg dude you will be so majorly missed

"Till all a free!"
    Last edited by Drace_Maleki; Nov 9th, 2004 at 02:06:29.
    Drace "Dedojo" Maleki - Lvl215 Clan Martial Artist
    Nix "Ithalidrel" Etrumen'ar - Lvl170 Omni Shade

Member of Storm
    "There are thunder clouds on the horizon. A great storm is coming."

(The is indeed sad news . I have seen Aazamon roleplay with the NLF and regard him as great rper. I did not know personally in reallife. Please give my regards to
    his family and friends and of course to his Org Ao friends.)

Yes Till are free !

[[Won't help much but to Aazamon's relatives, just be aware that he was an astonishing and enthusiastic role player. He was inventive, he was radical : his character did a lot to rock the story line and for the Anarchy Online community. Most of us never met him IR (in reality), but from every corner in the planet, Aazamon and the person behind it will be remembered.. and missed

Sincères condoléances ]]

Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion

As I have to work, I won't be able to make it for the memorial. Aazamon will be in my thoughts Sunday, no doubt. While I didn't know him as well as I'd'a wished, I know this: He was a good man, who's exploits always made me chuckle. A great neutral character, he will be missed.

grimstad

May he rest in peace.

I will lend my Beacon Warping services to anyone who needs them.
    Reigning - Clan Nanomage Engineer, lvl 205 AI lvl 10

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast