Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Memorial for Aazamon

Memorial for Aazamon

OOC:
    It is with great sadness that I bring you this news,

On Saturday, November 6th 2004, The man who played the character known as Aazamon, Prime Minister Of The Nanomage Liberation Front, succumbed to health issues and has passed on. He will always be remembered as a kind and giving man to all those who crossed his path. As a true lover of the art of Role-Play and debate, he will be missed dearly.

The NLF will be holding a memorial service in honor of Aazamon on Sunday, November 14th, 2004 at 4:00PM EST located at the Notum Tree in Avalon ( 2450 x 1300 ). This memorial is welcome to all that would like to attend.

We ask for the assistance of any Engineers that have team warp capability to help with transportation. If you feel that you would like to help please PM me here on these forums.

More information will be posted here in this thread as needed.

Thank you to all those who have already sent their kind words.

~Ramiyana

- NLF Meeting Log 10/31/04 -
    Aazamon: Thank you everyone for attending this weeks meeting, a few parting words if I may..
    Aazamon: we have had a lot of success recently, lets keep it up!
    Aazamon: we all need to work together, for the good of us all
    Aazamon: find your niche, that special thing you bring to the NLF
    Aazamon: and develope it to make us as strong as possible
    Aazamon: have a great week Everyone
    Aazamon: May Rubi-Ka Guide your way

Co-Founder of The Nanomage Liberation Front

A great man has passed on. May he fly free.

*bows her head and sends a blessing to the man and the ones he left behind*
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

This is a sad day indeed.

The Nanomage Liberation Front has fought ARK and the mass amounts of notum we use each sunday to enhance our members. Even though we have our diferences, I have always seen the NLF as a group of good people, serious people, fair people.

We all have to fight for what we believe in, and in the case of the NLF it is the well being of the Nanomages.

I have great respect for the NLF and Aazamon. He will be greatly missed!
    It will be an honor attending his memorial service.

My thoughts go also to his family and loved ones.
    May his soul rest in peace.
    ~Gullvinge~
    Director
    ARK-Personnel

((I am so sad to hear this. He was a light shining bright with those he met, meeting him made a lasting impression on me. He will be sorely missed.
    My heartfelt condolances to his family and friends.))

((I will be honored to attend his memorial, and will gladly help with any warping needs you might have))
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

I am heartbroken by the news. Aaz was a friend to us all and a kind and gentle soul. With a heavy heart my sincere condolances to his family and friends.
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

My sincere condolances to his family and friends.

the world has lost a good person, and AO a great character

will be missed

(Condolences to his RL and on-line family. )
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

OOC:

For once, have to admit I haven't anything much to say. Such a huge loss, and one which will be missed. I respected Aazamon greatly for his stories and fantastic ability to interact with others. He'll be a huge loss to everyone, if they know it or not. My deepest sympathys goes to all those close to him.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

:8*(
    :8**(
    :8***(

I am a really upset and in tears so Ill keep it shotr if you need any BW (only single) or ANYTHING

send tell to

/tell Archmage

If you need F-Grid

let me know whatever be it.... Ill log Exjuicer whatever .. Im so sorry I missed RPing with him more... but he was a hella of a guy ... its a sad loss... please give my blessings to all his family and friends...

You will be missed Aazamon !

:8*(

The NLF has lost a great leader, AO a knowledgable player, and we have all lost a great friend.
    I knew Aazamon more OOC than IC (as I am not a strict RP'er) he truely was a wonderful person, and I know that I can speak for myself, and many who knew him when I say we will miss him, and his passing has broken our hearts.

May he be blessed and we should all honor him by never forgetting what he means to each of us.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

What sadness fills my heart now as I have just learned of The Great Aazamon's passing. I did not know him that well. thought I had rp'ed several times with him and The NLF. I only wish I had taken the time to get to better know him. He was a great person that I know of and was always fun to rp with. I had just recently rp'd with him and The NLF.

My condolences got out to his rl family and friends as well as all his online friends especially those of The Nanomage Liberation Front. He was a great leader a well always be remembered as such. Being said he will always stay in my friends list to remind me of why we should get to know other people better.

:8*( Fare thee well Aaz, May your journey be free, May you fly free,...

TILL ALL ARE FREE :8*(

Lord Baine

((This was a shock when I heard the news yesterday... He will be much missed by the RP community, and by many others... My condolences to friends and family.))
    Last edited by Darkbane; Nov 8th, 2004 at 18:56:58.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

((I'm stunned. I don't know what else to say except that Aazamon was a REALLY great roleplayer who I respected a great deal. He and the NLF have added so much to the color of AO in such a creative and different way that I don't think anyone else would have thought of. He is going to be very missed. ))
    Last edited by Nevver; Nov 8th, 2004 at 18:17:44.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

This is just such unbelievably sad news. He was a person of rare charm and intelligence. You may of course dispose of me fully to help warp people to the memorial service.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I have no words to say what I feel at this moment… Rest in peace dear friend, you will be missed.

My condolences to Aazamons’ family and friends, especially those in the NLF.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

my prayers and thoughts go out to his family, and to those of you who knew him through your time in AO. it is truly a very sad thing when the world is robbed of someone we care about, and from what I read in this thread, many of you feel the impact of this loss

on behalf of all of us on events team, our deepest condolences. May he continue to live with us all in the memories we are blessed to have of him.
    Former Director
    ARK-Events Team
    Advisor of Rubi-ka

Please send your feedback to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

The Starters Guide to the storyline

Thank you Anarchy-Online players for making my time as an ARK-Events Team member, a memory I will cherish.

((... I'm at a loss for words... Even though I've known him through RP mostly, and didn't really know the person behind the character, he was always a person who deserved respect, and this news truly saddens me...

I'd like to present my condolences to his friends, both in AO and IRL, and to his family as well. I'll try to attend the memorial, too, although given the hour I really can't promise... but if not in-game, I'll be there in spirit with you all. He will be missed...

- Demenzia's player, still stunned))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

(( What can I say... ))

My condolances to his friends and family

for you Aazamon!
    TILL ALL ARE FREE

[I'm at loss of words....I don't know what to say as I sit here choking back tears. I knew Aazamon through great RP moments, and he was truly one of the greatest roleplayers and people this game ever had. Kind and creative, helpful and fun. He inspired me through conversations we had and gave me strength and will to go on when I thought I had none.

My sincerest condolances to his family and friends, real life and online. He will be greatly and sorely missed.

Player of Tussa]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast