Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Memorial for Aazamon

You will be missed!

Condoleances to all your family and friends both in game and in Real Live.

Rest in Peace Aazamon
    Warlord01 --- 202 Meta-Physicist - AL 13
    Warlord2 ---- 200 Adventurer ----- AL 11
    Warlord1 ---- 184 Fixer ------------- AL 06
    President of Black Dawn Syndicate

I know it doesn't mean much, but my pet with from this day on, always be named Aazamon. Unfortunately, i couldn't attend the memorial service, but my thoughts go to him. Its always sad when people go to the afterlife, but seeing a great person go away is truly sad.

My condolences to his famely, friends, guild, the noobs who asked him for buffs, and all the other other people who cared about him, in one way or the other.

Alaha Minokhoon
    If you wanna grief, you can leave!

I'm sorry I couldn't attend the ceremony. From the logs and screenies, it seems like it was a well carried out event, and an honorable tribute to Aazamon and Jesse.

I never RP, but still I knew Aaz as person of integrity and creativity as we levelled, raided, or just hung around Borealis.

I sometimes wonder if I'm wasting a good chunk of my life playing this game as much as I do. I see now that, while AO isn't Real Life, and should never even come close to being its replacement, you can still lead a successful and meaningful life through this medium. Aazamon exemplifies this, as it is so apparent now how he has touched so many people's lives all over the globe.

My condolences to all who loved Jesse.

Live well, all of us.

-Mashalash

This is quite a shock for me, and it's still difficult to find words for what I feel. He put some colors and life in Rubi Ka and created one of the best org of RK1, an org that have created some heated debates in my guild channel.

I loved his stories and events. I sincerely think that AO lost something that will never come back.

I feel guilty for not being here at the ceremony .

All my condolences to his friends and family.
    Rest in Peace Jesse, I will miss you.

Till all are free!

This is so sad

I've never been interested in roleplay, but I remember long ago, as a wee adventurer, seeing Aazamon give a speech in Omni Ent, on the communications platform. For a brief moment I could imagine really being in a futuristic city witnessing a civil rights protest...and I guess that is the magic that roleplayers seek out. Thanks Aaz and NLF.

The player of Nealandbob, who can't post here currently due to accounts being inactive, contacted me through AOVault and asked me to post a message. Rather than try to compose something I paraphrased, I'm simply pasting what was sent to me.

I just saw Aazamon's memorial thread, and I'm shocked I miss soooo much, being away from my games and not being able to spend more than 1 hr. per day online...mostly spent writing and responding to E-mails.

Since I can't post in the AO Forums myself(all game acct's canceled while I'm gone...Military salary sucks LOL), I'd appreciate it if you would convey my heartfelt condolences in Aaz's thread for me(both IC and OOC). Even though I didn't RP much, Aaz was still fun to hang around with, hunt with, etc. I'll really miss him

Please also let my other friends in that thread know they can contact me here, in the AO Vault. I'd rather not find out news like this a month late, and completely by chance Not that I could have done anything, but it would have made me feel *less* crappy about not being able to be there *sigh*.

Tell my fellow Neuts I love them all; and while I might be gone from the game ATM(against my will heh), I'm not completely gone. I'll be back in a year or so.

-The Player Behind Nealandbob

You can contact Nealandbob as DigitalBoy0101 through AOVault, but you need to be registerd on the Vault boards.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345