Thread: 14.6

When is 14.6 expected?

-> So many fixes meant for 14.4 are going into 14.6.. like the bbi ..

Nah, better be asking for 14.8
    ~Chris

where does it say that bbis will be fixed in 14.6?

Arrow

Doesn't actually say anywhere (yet)... However Cz has said that he'll be pushing the devs for the fix to be in next patch.

Cz told me bbi will be fixed and Cosmik told me Wen Wen will do dmg outputin 14.6

Someone else told me that wen wen will not do dmg and it wil lbe erased from the wen wen describe, but I am hoping Cosmik was telling me the truth on this one.

cosmik told you?

that means nothing.

I don't know anything about Cosmik's record, history, whatever, but that stuff about the description being changed to remove damage component, and the damage will be removed, came from some character who heard it from some character, who heard it from some ARK. I've said my speech on several boards and on several threads here, but what it comes down to is you can't trust anyone. That ARK might have really told them that, but the ARK might have said that because he doesn't have any Wen Wens, so he wants to get some cheap before they fix it. Or he could be telling the truth. Or the person could be lying that said the ARK told them that, or they could be telling the truth. Who knows? The only way to protect yourself in a game like this is to not trust anyone. More realistically, only trust people you know.

Just some basic MMORPG advice.
    Borxet

For what it's worth, I was talking to a lead ARK last night and he said that the Wen Wens WOULD be fixed to do damage. Didn't ask when though.
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Well its pretty official , Wen wen will do damage in 14.6

And BBi will be fixed

i was going to post more miraculous fixes but a pig just flew over hell as it started to ice over, it was nifty keke*

keke is a registered trademark of Meiko Enterprises.

Well, I sent an e-mail to customer support about the bbi's. They assured me that the bbi problem was going to be fixed in 14.6. (knock on wood) I was pumping ip into multi ranged the whole time. How much better will they be when they run off of the correct init? If they don't get it fixed, or at least until they do, they should at least let all adventurers swap all the ip they have in ranged init. into melee init., then back when they actuall do fix it.

I think 14.6 should at least hit test server before we speculate when its launched at live... Nobody even know what it will be about. Its supposed to be an NT patch, if the NT patch will be both 14.6 and 14.8 isnt certain yet, but it will be one of them at least.