Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leet Summon Leet Summon

Angry NO!

Ok, NO.

No No No No No.

And again for the record... NO!

There is enough lag with people, pets that SERVE A PURPOSE and npc's AS IS!! The last thing we need is a hoard of leet's leading leets! Jeeeeeeez NO!!!!!!

What the heck is with all this "leet love"??? I see people using pronouncement, then cuddling with people.. It's disturbing! The leet doll idea is one of the scariest things I have ever read, and the "leet freedom people" give me nightmares!!!! NOOO!!!!!!!
    I saw a show about a sex-culture called "furies" or "fuzzies" or something.. And THAT is what the leet-love is.. BEASTIALITY!! And its Wrrrrrroooooong I tell ye mah brothers WRROOOONG!! Heell fyreee and Brymstoooone!!!!!

Leet's are creepy! They are disturbing owl-rodent-d3wd-hybrids and should be exterminated on sight!

AND!

Anyone in leet form should be 0% supressed for purposes of BEING attacked! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! DEATH TO THE LEET LOVERS!!!!

Once again for the record: DO NOT ALLOW LEETS TO ZONE!

Jabba.

PS: I am kidding except for the do not let them zone part.
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Don't listen to him, free the leets! Let our furry brothers run free through the streets of our cities!

KILL THE HEATHEN

/me looks at his pet leet George
    /me looks at Jabberwoke
    /pet attack
    Go get him boy, and pray he don't zone, cause we know you can't follow.

Screw zone the leets. I say eat the leets!

Leet Mediterranean
    (serves 2)

1 leet, preferably a soleet, cut into pieces
    1/2 cup white wine
    1 cup onion, chopped
    1 1/2 in. piece rosemary, fresh, minced
    1 cup celery, chopped
    1 tsp. fine herbs
    1 clove garlic, minced
    1/2 tsp. basil
    10 Italian olives, cracked
    1 tsp. worchestershire sauce
    1 T. capers
    1 1/2 cups chicken stock
    1 T. sugar
    1 tsp. tomato paste
    1 tsp. wine vinegar

Saute leet pieces in olive oil in a dutch oven (or very heavy bottomed pan).
    Remove pieces and set aside.
    In same pan, saute onions, celery and garlic until limp.
    Add sugar, tomato paste, herbs, wine, vinegar and remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
    Add leet pieces and simmer 30 minutes.

Edited for mor gud speeling

Hrmmm Poke-Leet

Ok, forget the leet zoining, but let us charm 1 and only 1 leet, and let us keep it. after we use the nano to charm it, the nano turns into a nano that summons the leet.

To add another dimension to the advy, let us level up our leet like a pokemon. So we don't have to get new nanos for a higher level leet(e.g. Eng, Crats, ect.).

I can see it now, hords upon hords of advys in the hunting grounds lvl'ing up thier leets. It will be great.

*Is waiting to do battle with his lvl 200 leet*

Free the leetz, yo!

I wanna take em' everywhere! Even in the shower!! <(o.O)>
    "Ideas are more dangerous than guns.
    We wouldn't let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"

Kuas, That is an AWESOME idea.

Now, apparently adventurers were not intended to be a petclass. The reason why this would be okay is that we would be required to WORK to make the leets better. With this new addition, not only does it add something else to do, we can have REAL leet fights. (EVEN THOUGH THAT'S CRUEL YOU HEATHENS)

BUMP!

Edit: Oh, and is that an actual recipe with like, chicken substituted for the leet?
    Last edited by MissMaul; Jul 12th, 2002 at 06:12:48.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

More importantly, does leet taste like chicken?

Vote here! It's on the second page, I NEED AN EMERGENCY POLL BUMP!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=35876

Edit: Eheh, hi Emiko, 7 votes suddenly jumps to 8...I KNOW that was you
    Last edited by MissMaul; Jul 12th, 2002 at 06:54:04.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Not that we shouldn't have it, but I found a leet in a ql4 mission...

Bump, too
    ~~~~~

darn

can't bump... err reply to polls apparently

Angry NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

NO!! NO!! NO!!

Make this thread go away!!

No leets!!

Jabba.

PS: I killed every leet I saw the other day, and it fealt GOOD! muwahahahahahaha !
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Hahaha, last night I was buffing Leets like hell in training grounds and toying with them, the newbies around were so amused that it was really too cute.

Until, of course, I released buffed Leets in the camp with Frozen shield and weapon enhancement... hehe Leets have even more NCUs than the regular newbie.

I couldn't stay long enough to see the result, thoughh

Btw - bump!

These last days people plague every town, grid term and shops with mission keys cause they're too lazy to delete them. I guess adding a few leets here and there isn't worse.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

See 'Leetball' in World of RK. New Leet sport...
    ~~~~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12