Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Rubi-ka under siege: News from the front #2**

Whats this nonsense about Mr.Ross being withdrawn from RubiKa anyways. Whos to say he didnt go by hes own free will.

The statement-"I will return"- could simply be hes way of calming the beginning confusion over here. The background noises could be an alien attack or simply a bunch of recruits in training nearby. Dont assume the worst at once people.
    I believe Mr.Ross is fine.

And I dont like people who undermines the efforts of the Unicorn Company against the aliens.l They are on our side.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

The statement-"I will return"- could simply be hes way of calming the beginning confusion over here

/me rereads thread and grins

Maybe another thing he has gone wrong with ;p
    Firefoxmp - 220/21/?? Nanomage MP
    Sloathe - 3X/2/?? Nanomage NT

Finally back from WoW! lolendgamecontent

There is no implication what so ever my theory is any more wrong than the ones of those who think Mr.Ross have been kidnapped, brainwashed etc etc.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Brainwashed? Nah...he was never that. He is a highly intelligent, very driven corporate leader. A man to respect. Certainly our beloved ex-COT leader did, as do I. A formidable opponent. A decent human being, if not flawed in many ways. Company man to the bitter end, certainly. But I always believed him to be honorable, decent and thoughtful. OTRK's problem was never the top leadership. It was always those little zealots below that must scratch and claw their way to power by any means necessary. It sucks not being the lead sled dog, because no matter how close you get to the front, unless you are IT, you are staring at a dog's ass. Such is the corporate existence. It's sad that the groveling lickspittles just want more of that power for themselves, and to achieve that goal, sell their souls to others to attempt to attain it. And become a lifeless, soulless knave and blackguard in the process. There's the man on top, and then there's everyone else trampling all in their path to ascend to the apex of the greasy pole.

Kidnapped? Hmmm, I guess it depends on your definition of that term. Forcibly removed from the planet by outside forces? I think so. But it's the corporate model, not the civil one. He is only in charge of what happens on Rubi-Ka. He has a whole board of directors to answer to, not to mention powerful stockholders, Prime military commanders, corporate headquarters accountants, and a slew of pond scum bureaucrats. "Recalled to headquarters for consultations" is usually a death knell for a corporate/government operative.

We of all sides in our conflict can only hope that he is fine and is able to return to us. For the sake of Rubi-Ka and it's citizens. Then we can, as a collective planet, defend our beloved homeworld, and then get to the burgeoning task of forming a true and lasting peace and come together finally as one people.

Phillip is like the dog who pee's on your rug and The Unicorns are the dogs who Sh*t on it. No matter which you pick. That rugs gona stink.
    ROFLMAO. I am stealing that.
    Last edited by Joshua Crime; Nov 10th, 2004 at 21:50:39. Reason: correcting spelling errors
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.
    -----------------------------------

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12