Thread: Just wanted to report some bugs....

Exclamation Just wanted to report some bugs....

I started a new agent today. And here are a few bugs and issues I just wanted to throw at ya.

1. Phantom Firing- Speaking as an agent, this is a real pain in the butt. Having only 5 ammo at times it is constantly phantoming. This is causing issues in a couple areas. One being it seems to take longer to reload with the Phantoming. 2 If I try to use any special skill while it's phantoming, I loose that skill for that turn 100%. And it's hard not too prevent that because of course it's fireing. The only way to prevent is to keep track of your shots. *yeah right*

2. Mob Regeneration - At early levels, Mobs regeneration is way out of control. When I had the beginner weapon it was damn near impossible to kill anything. At times it was regenerating faster in battle then I was killing it.

3. Missions - At level 7, I'm starting to get missions taking me out to Stret West Bank. And i'm doing simple missions that have always kept me close to home before.

4. Petitions - Sometimes it can take up to 6 to 8 hours to get a petition answered.

5. Battle Mode Stalling - A few times, right in the middle of battle, I just stopped attacking for no reason. The mob on the other hand continued to attack, I had to re-engage the mob to attack again.

6. Cave Missions - When you fall into the water. It's a pain sometimes to get out of it. Also Mob will get stuck in walls while attacking and they inflict double damage at a time. Engaging Mobs in swim depth water is also a pain.

Some of these you may know. Some you may not. Others you may not care. But there they are so far.

The difficulty in getting out of water is unbelievable. I've had to go into 3rd person mode, jump, sit and do all sorts of acrobatics just to climb on to the ledge at the door.
    It truly makes me leery of doing missions in caves, etc. We won't even mention the ramp over the slime one.

Originally posted by Syzygium
    The difficulty in getting out of water is unbelievable. I've had to go into 3rd person mode, jump, sit and do all sorts of acrobatics just to climb on to the ledge at the door.
    It truly makes me leery of doing missions in caves, etc. We won't even mention the ramp over the slime one.
    I found one method which can consistently get me out of the water.

1) Jump
    2) While in the air.. move in the direction of "land".

Important,.. for step (1), it's a vertical upward jump.. don't try to move and jump at the same time.

pets do the same thing

I have noticed that pets get stuck at the same place at the ledge in the water rooms. I can never get them out because they can't jump out so I just have to terminate them and recast them in the next room. It is a real pain I hate those missions.