Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark Carnival (OOC, but serious and important)

Please understand that I am not challenging the fundamental principles of your guild. Until this instance, I was well aware of your organization's reputation, and I was probably just as shocked as you were by the TAG reporter's accusations of your involvement with TBA. But regardless of all that, I cannot go against the fact that almost simultaneously clan leaders at the conference began saying they were being attacked by members of First Order. At that point, I tried to see as much as I could of what was happening, before I myself was attacked by one of your members. That's really all the proof I need. Crazypostman attacked me. Crazypostman is a member of First Order. I know that I was unarmed, and I know I had no intent of taking any action other than observation. And I know he still attacked me.

The problem now is that you refuse to consider it as even a possibility, despite people from both sides coming to you with what they consider pretty significant evidence. It shows a lack of respect towards your fellow Omni leaders as well as arrogance that you would never even consider your guild members could be at fault. There is no reason to believe that First Order would have voted to do this, but there is reason to believe that a few of your members could have taken the initiative on their own and acted out of their own volition. In that sense, we are trying to help you find the bad seeds, if you would only listen to the evidence.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

re

Originally posted by Luxxan
    Please understand that I am not challenging the fundamental principles of your guild. Until this instance, I was well aware of your organization's reputation, and I was probably just as shocked as you were by the TAG reporter's accusations of your involvement with TBA. But regardless of all that, I cannot go against the fact that almost simultaneously clan leaders at the conference began saying they were being attacked by members of First Order. At that point, I tried to see as much as I could of what was happening, before I myself was attacked by one of your members. That's really all the proof I need. Crazypostman attacked me. Crazypostman is a member of First Order. I know that I was unarmed, and I know I had no intent of taking any action other than observation. And I know he still attacked me.

The problem now is that you refuse to consider it as even a possibility, despite people from both sides coming to you with what they consider pretty significant evidence. It shows a lack of respect towards your fellow Omni leaders as well as arrogance that you would never even consider your guild members could be at fault. There is no reason to believe that First Order would have voted to do this, but there is reason to believe that a few of your members could have taken the initiative on their own and acted out of their own volition. In that sense, we are trying to help you find the bad seeds, if you would only listen to the evidence.

What you are not understanding.

1. At this point I cannot sort out exactly *who* is responsible for what, and what intentions where evident during the event. And if I could, even if I did punish internally the partys responsible, it has escalated to the point where I am powerless to punish these members in any way that would slow the angry clan leaders. Correct? What I need is intervention on Mr. Ross's behalf. And a public trial of sorts, so the results are *known*.

2. You must realize that although you may very well be a credible source, and I do not deny that Crazypostman was eliminating clan members like pidgeons going for popcorn, you must ALSO entertain the thought that one of your fellow clansmen may have shot at Crazypostman beforehand. He is Crazypostman for a reason you know. You shoot at the guy, he goes crazy. He is not known to go buck nutty unless provoked. Which raises questions in MY mind.

3. Your missing the point that I do see it as a possibility, but refuse to pass judgement when all the facts at hand are not being presented to me. I have always had a great fear of convicting an innocent man, as should you. The "repressed" clan leaders should identify with this concept. I require both proof, AND a just trial. Once I am given that, I assure you the partys at fault, should they be First Order... Will be delt with sevearly internally. We do NOT tolerate people "bending" or "breaking" our rules. And well WILL act accordingly. If Crazypostman or ANY other First Order member is found guilty of violating the Amnesty, I assure you I will take appropriate actions. I will make him stand in Tir and buff clanners all day. I'll demote his ass and make him run through Athens naked screaming "I'm a big fairy, and the clan owns me!". I assure you .. We have way's of taking care of people that violate our OWN rules, as well as Mr. Ross.

Untill then, you have to let the legal system take its course. And you have to realize that this system takes time. If the situation was witnessed by myself, or any verbal member of First Order.. I would be able to act upon these accusations.

You have to realize that I have heard over 10 diffrent names listed by diffrent people, and not very many of those names are being repeated.

I can't honestly be expected in all fairness to punish people who may be innocent, and you should be able to accept that, and support that.

If you can't?

Your choice.

re

And from what I've heard, there where clanners present attacking EVERYONE.

So you can see how the story twists.

If that is true, if one bullet left ONE clan members gun. First Order has full authorization to open fire on all attending clan members.

We do this to protect Mr. Ross. We do this to protect Omni.

We will NOT launch offensive strikes against the clan members that are observing the amnesty, and observing orders.

This Amnesty dosn't include those that would see it fail by attacking Omni in cold blood.

The same works both ways does it not?

If we where to launch an all out offensive strike on Athens or Tir, you would surely fight back.

Well, in our very Omni-HQ, bullets DID fly... and what I haven't established for myself, was who shot first.

If Snarf was taken out, and clan members started to fire... honestly First Order has full authorization to remove said clan members.

Why?

If we didn't, you would own our HQ.

That will not happen, I assure you.

Window, I know for a fact that the majority of the Omni that attacked clan (following Resta of DC firing on Snarf) were from First Order.

The only person I remember who attacked (before being attacked) was Clenzer. I remember his name because he was considering joining our organization a few weeks ago.

Guess what organization Clenzer is in? First Order.

The comments from reporter Sandfield were due to previous comments you said to him in the past (insulting his writing ability or something rude)

He has the freedom to ask questions, so can't he pose a question to make you look bad? of course he can!

Resta of DC fired the first shot (he tells me it was my organization's fault because a few of my guild were "harassing" him by saying "remove your gun and get out of sneak mode. This isa peaceful press conference" hahah, harassment my ass.)

First Order was involved in the second part of the attack, and I'm sure someone has screenshots that prove it. Clenzer was one of about 5 people attacking... I have little doubt the others were First Order as well.

I also have little doubt you DID NOT order the attack. Just because it wasn't your order doesn't remove guilt. First Order members took it upon themselves to do it, now you must accept it and accept the punishment that will come for it.

If my members do something that I do not agree with I will take responsibility for them.

re

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    Window, I know for a fact that the majority of the Omni that attacked clan (following Resta of DC firing on Snarf) were from First Order.

The only person I remember who attacked (before being attacked) was Clenzer. I remember his name because he was considering joining our organization a few weeks ago.

Guess what organization Clenzer is in? First Order.

The comments from reporter Sandfield were due to previous comments you said to him in the past (insulting his writing ability or something rude)

He has the freedom to ask questions, so can't he pose a question to make you look bad? of course he can!

Resta of DC fired the first shot (he tells me it was my organization's fault because a few of my guild were "harassing" him by saying "remove your gun and get out of sneak mode. This isa peaceful press conference" hahah, harassment my ass.)

First Order was involved in the second part of the attack, and I'm sure someone has screenshots that prove it. Clenzer was one of about 5 people attacking... I have little doubt the others were First Order as well.

I also have little doubt you DID NOT order the attack. Just because it wasn't your order doesn't remove guilt. First Order members took it upon themselves to do it, now you must accept it and accept the punishment that will come for it.

If my members do something that I do not agree with I will take responsibility for them.

Oh I fully agree.

And part of the responsibility of leading a guild, is to ensure your members safety for one.

And for another your losing sight of the fact this isn't condoned within our org.

My job as leader is to punish members that break our rules. And what you have to let me do, is go over this information, and make a choice.

I *wasn't* there.

I *didn't* see anything.

We have gone over this, and the people that where there saw me get pissy and leave because they COULDN'T take control. And because the TAG reporters have decided to try to ruin our name.

If this isn't you just wanting to see us burn, then why have all OTHER party's accused not been mentioned at all?

I find it funny to think that entire crowd I saw as I left where First Order.

And they tell me there where 15 members of mine that attacked him. Yet we didn't even have 10 in the zone.

Things arn't quite matching up.

I've pointed this out before.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?threadid=2053

We all know Snarf has been running around Ganking people in DAV like it's going out of style.

He's made enemies, and your suspects are ANY PERSON that is of the appropriate level to fight in DAV.

How many of those people in the crowd do you suppose he has sent to a reclaim booth?

Honestly.

The only thing that ruins this for them, is the fact we have NO reccord of any wrongdoings.

We consider ourselves to be soldiers, and as such we respect the orders given.

SOME orgs, can't do that.

re

Let me point out in that thread a reply to Snarfs threats.

"ppppffffttt... Snarf you fat bastard! Why dont you grow up a lil bit and realize this this is our planet ,and 2ho=), and no matter where you will be DC will own you =)"

Look closer Capt.

"and no matter where you will be DC will own you =) "

Hello?

*knock* *knock*

Anyone home?

Just because DC has been harassing me like children doesn't mean I won't ignore what happened.

Yes. Resta attacked Snarf. He stopped, Truwind acted like a kid as did Resta. Another DC highlight! woohoo! (Resta shouldn't have been allowed to attend in the first place. Wouldn't remove weapon like rules asked)

The problem is that First Order was a part of the actual main attack. Sure, you didn't order it but it happened.

While I agree that DC must be punished... FO was at fault here too. Killing *only* Snarf and I wouldn't have minded. Other clans died too...

re

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    Just because DC has been harassing me like children doesn't mean I won't ignore what happened.

Yes. Resta attacked Snarf. He stopped, Truwind acted like a kid as did Resta. Another DC highlight! woohoo! (Resta shouldn't have been allowed to attend in the first place. Wouldn't remove weapon like rules asked)

The problem is that First Order was a part of the actual main attack. Sure, you didn't order it but it happened.

While I agree that DC must be punished... FO was at fault here too. Killing *only* Snarf and I wouldn't have minded. Other clans died too...

*sigh* ... Your not getting this fallout.

By the way, your "Public Relations" guy approached me last night. He asked me to attend some "Meeting" to unify us.

Then he promptly begged 100k off me, and charged me 5k for a buff.

Nice staff you have there.

None the less, you should all know events in pvp area's well enough by now. Things like this can happen when a clan member that's a known ganker shows up.

If First Order supported this action, you would simply enough be able to read it's details on our front page of our website.

However that's not the case.

It's MY job as leader of First Order, to see that my members are punished if they violate the law.

And if I establish that they did, well ... I assure you it will be delt with internally.

Perhaps you should deal with your PR manager, I wouldn't want the PR manager for MY org bumming money off the leaders he's asking to join a peace conference.

Re: re

Originally posted by Ymodem-G

By the way, your "Public Relations" guy approached me last night. He asked me to attend some "Meeting" to unify us.

Then he promptly begged 100k off me, and charged me 5k for a buff.

Nice staff you have there.
    lol....

somethings terribly wrong there (sorry Capt, that just made me laugh)....hmmm maybe i can get one of those sweet PR jobs
    ~Manchilde

Re: Re: re

Originally posted by Piikey

lol....

somethings terribly wrong there (sorry Capt, that just made me laugh)....hmmm maybe i can get one of those sweet PR jobs

Did I mention I also bought him the Bio Mett mastery nano? .. Tack on another 20k

Why did I buy it for him?

So I could cast Grinning Hunter(other) on HIM.

Nuff said.

Let it be known I helped none the less.

Well I guess it just goes to show... I can't monitor em all!

I know who you are referring to though. lol. I'll talk to him (he is a bit of a beggar)

Hehe, funny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12