Thread: Time to make stuff happen on RK2

Exclamation Time to make stuff happen on RK2

Ok people, lets stop whinging about the situation and start making stuff happen.

I have several ideas for player events which may kick start the player story on RK2 - but lets pull it out and get to work on it.

Here is one idea:

"THE PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING INITIATIVE.

For the first time in a long time members of the Clans and Omni-Tek are free to travel from North to South.

I propose that we begin sending representatives from Omni-Tek to speak to the Clans in Tiir about the OT way of life.

And that the Clans begin sending Clan representatives to speak in Omni-1 about the Clan Way of life.

It is only through Dialogue that we can achieve true peace."

Anyone intereste. If this works we could see the signing of RK2s version of the Athens Accord...
    The Interactor

"If it was easy, then everyone would do it"

I would be totally interested in helping in events on RK2.

The only thing is I'm really not sure how Clans would take Omnis telling them about their way of life or vise versa, because they might see it as propaganda or a way to trick people into joining their side =p

Although thats just a theory, I'd love to give it a shot and see how it works out, maybe we could get some influential guilds to help, and maybe sign a treaty with other omni guilds.

My character's name is Sepentura on RK2, feel free to send me a tell.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

Post Dialogue leads to understanding

The whole point of the Initative is to allow for dialogue between the people of the two sides, as opposed to a tidal wave of slick propoganda messages.

just people talking about their way of life.

With any luck, when we understand each other better, it will be harder to blindly slaughter each other...
    The Interactor

Yes, I understand what you are saying, and it sounds like a good plan to me. I'm all for it, just contact me via email (serrephim@hotmail.com) or on Rubi-Ka whenever you're ready to get this thing started.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

next step

Check your email for my comments
    The Interactor

well they had an event just like what you are talking about. WITH a moderator the thing fell appart around us leading to hate talk.

I would be interested in any player events you schedule though

day_dreamer_420@yahoo.com

feel free to email me.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Moderators, Hate Talk, Honour System

I'm aware of the danger of the whole meeting collapsing into haranguing and name-calling. But I'm willing to take the risk.

Howver, and I need to stress this: we will get nowhere if we stick to the old bombastic mindset of "wipe out the opposition".

We need peace. And we need reconciliation. If we have the one without the other, then Rubi-ka is doomed to a spiral of bloodshed and death from which neither Clan nor Omni-Tek will emerge unscathed.
    The Interactor

Dnastyone is right, its been tried before, and failed and tried again and failed. Im currently trying to unite a few and I do mean few of the Clans into a cohesive unit then we will approach the OT's (I have a few in mind) and take things from there quietly. If it all goes well other clans and factions may be added later on...Its still in the planning stages though...and I dont want to fall on my arse like the last few times.

Nice to see you post here big guy. Never really realised you were you before if you see what I mean *winks*