Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rimor Roleplaying Orgs V2.0

It's good to know more people are out there. I have a feeling that the RP community on Rimor is growing and will continue to grow.

If you are at all interested in RP, you should join NRPB (/tell nrpb !join) and say hello. My other suggestion is to the RP'ers as a whole; we should consider meeting when we are free in areas where events take place so that we can hold our own events and it will be easier to find us. Social areas such as The Cup and Neuters are best due to location. These are the places "greenies" (event ARKs) often show up and it would be easier for us all to centralize while we're in the process of getting to know one another and follow current storylines.

The case of the missing artwork is the most recent story that I know of which is being guided by the greenies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisharr
    I just thught I would relpy so you guys know we are out there, as I have no idea how to get more involed in the role play as a whole in AO.

I have looked at a number of articals but still feel unsure as to how.

and I do beleave that myself and a few other in my org would be interested in getting involed in the role play and story line of the game.

dont know if there are any pointers as to going about this.
    Well, you've probably already read most of this before, but here's a list:
    • When you're not busy, hang out in places where RP events tend to happen most often. The Cup in West Athen is usually good for this, and Neuters Only in NLC is getting to be a hotspot these days
    • Add ARK characters to your buddylist. Not to send tells, but just so you know when they're online. For example, if you see Lightswift is on, you can probably meet her at The Cup. (And if you see Breathless online, head to NLC.)
    • "/tell nrpb !join" as soon as you're online.
    • Team with RPers on a regular basis. If they know about an upcoming event (whether ARK is running it or not) you'll have a better chance of hearing about them.

These aren't guaranteed to give you advance knowledge of every upcoming event, but they certainly increase your chances.

[edit]: you're more likely to find Lightswift at the Happy Rebel these days.
    Last edited by Keldros; Jun 7th, 2005 at 19:31:19.

thanks for the pointers guys.

and hope to see you on NRPB

((smiles)).
    Lady " Kisharr " Blackwood.
    Lvl 173, Adventurer, Clan, RK2.
    Unit Commander of Vox Populi.

I dunno if Alpha Omega should be added as only a few RP (I am pretty new to the scene myself) but hey I don't remember SoD being very RP oriented when I was in it so why not add AO too ^^.
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

If SOD is or ever was RP, that's news to me. Only two I knew were Kranden and Elspara, and perhaps Lynyah also.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

There really needs to be more Omni roleplaying orgs, just for flavor. I personally don't want to join a large org that doesn't specialize in any aspect of RP, especially with the Omni-Tek Affiliate meetings and all. Smaller orgs, connected through a common chat like Nrpb, is the way to go I think.

Any Omni's up for building an Omni-Pol/AF detachment-type org? I'll donate my new level 6 soldier to the task, since playing Oriitas is a little stale lately. I'm thinking a simple "Division #" tag should be used, just to be simple and Omnish.
    <<I'd do anything for Omni-Tek!>>

There is Omni-Trans... but yeah, there needs to be more interest from the OT side.

I wonder why no-one has mentioned that

Vox Populi is back

So... add it, please

(with apologies to the top brass, I'm just an applicant...)

http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...2/name/1380353 we do alota in game RP dirrectly with the Omni-Affilates and of course our department is Omni-Pol :P
    TFK RULES o.O

Please add Karmic Retribution to the list of roleplay organisations.
    Here is a link to the org site.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...2&TabID=355453

Thank you
    In the morning 'bout three or so, can't stop thinking about what I know. In the morning 'bout three or so
    Can't stop thinking of the universe. I keep rocking, I keep rolling, trade in a minute for a minute that isn't there. Keep dropping, keep rolling. Put out the fire with the water, thinking creosote. I the morning with a beat up bud I know I can't fight a war without losing blood.
    In the morning 'bout three or so, can't stop seeking what I need to know, God is in the mountain as is in the rock, and God is not concerned about keeping stock.

Please remove Shadows of Death from the list as it doesnt exist and the merge isnt a RP org its a pvm/PvP org now.

Thanx
    Enf2 220 /19 enf RK-2
    ...and buncha other alts

ATOC Rado
    http://www.atouchofclassradio.com
    Clan forever 11!one!1!1!1!one1!!!
    /flame proof gear on

And add Immanentize The Eschaton
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Add Newland News as well, please. Website: www.newlandnews.net
    Last edited by Alossa; Nov 28th, 2005 at 11:00:48.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Doot.johnharald.no

That is the Disciples of Omni-Tek site atm
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by Harios
    Doot.johnharald.no

That is the Disciples of Omni-Tek site atm

noob har.. this is a old list :P theres a reason it aint rooted anymore.. threadstarter is no longer around so he can't edit this post.
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123