Thread: Camelot Zone Holding!

Angry Camelot Zone Holding!

Recently come notice people are getting away with killing Tarasque by completely avoiding any pvp conflict whatsoever. Explain this simply. Camelot fills up rather quickly long time ago when there was large war between OT and clan and 2 nd camelot is spawned. Now happens that people log alts in both camelots. Now for example someone kills taraque in camelot 2 and places alts there to camp it and some alts in camelot 1 logged off. Now everyone zones into the castle will go the camelot with the most people. So you have some people from the uber guilds holding there taraque by having alts camping the zone. Once one Tarasque spawns in camelot 1 again they simple log the alts in camelot 1 and log one the ones in camelot 2 off. This flat lamest way seem anyone fight Tarasque. Seriously ripping people off some good pvp battles not mention hogging the spawn just your guild. There should be rule where you camp in camelot more than 30 mins without movement you get kicked out. It just happened about 1 hour ago surprising enough. Wasn't even find out who did it they moved so fast.

This is actually a good thing for the rest of us. It has to take some time and effort to watch the goings on in such a way as to get all this done. So, it keeps these folks off the streets and away from us mere mortals.

I mean, seriously, somebody thinks this type of stuff is fun?

Ahhh one less tarasque you get to ninja loot :OP

Red face Rather stupid

I dont know if thats exploit or not doing zone holding like that. Rather lame way get away with killing Tarasque with no danger and hogging the loot all to yourself. They really need change that.

way to much time

Most people doing this stuff, have two accounts, and have way to much time on thier hands doing this kinda stuff.

Yeah it sucks, i know several personally that do this, and until it is fixed let them spend their lives and money over avoiding conflict just to get at some uber dragon.

But this is not just with Camalot,stores,other dungeons also have this multiple instance prob. defintaly needs a fix.

dont you guys know any better? No one ie supposed to kill Tara except the GM mandated storm guild.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me