Thread: There Are No Events On Rk2!!!!

There Are No Events On Rk2!!!!

Hello, let me introduce myself, my character is named Sepentura on the RK2 server.

I have played this game from the very beginning, I started out on RK1 (which apparently was a better place to be) but soon moved to RK2 when it became available. I moved because it was new, and had less hardware problems.

I am a true, true fan of this game and have been from the beginning (accually from way before the beginning) and I desire most of all to be someone on Rubi-KA, to make a difference, but since I play on RK2 I cannot. No one from RK2 is noticed or cared about. We are customers too.

I attended all eight of the debates TAG held the last two days, on both servers. A gm by the name of "Neigek" ran them both, on RK2 he/she barely said two words, he seemed afk for most of the time. But on RK1 he/she spoke very often and joked and seemed right at home. Please do not play favorites. Captfallout and a few others were the spotlight of those events and so was Red Freedom, but nothing like that was happening on RK2. All we on RK2 had to talk about was what was going on on RK1, and that is not right. We need things to happen in our diminsion too, rather than just come to events to discuss RK1! He/She did this because there has been nothing to make anyone famous on RK2, no portman, no Red Freedom, nothing! In other words no influence has been made, because They leave us out of everything.

Rubi-ka 2 isn't JUST europeans because I am american and playing there, so having events on europe time will still leave some out. I think an equal amout of events should be held on europe times, and american times, and on both servers.

I was known as Serrephim on RK1 and still am, but I don't play there much anymore, I want to help RK2 prosper more.

I would like to ask Funcom to please allow diminsion switching soon if you are going to continue to mistreat us. Or merge the diminsions or something, please keep my hope alive.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

A quick update here about the lack of events and stortyline for us RK2 people. I sent an E-mail to Funcom about this and here is the reply I got:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings! Thank you for your feedback. Funcom had not been running events on Rubi 2 up until now because of the lack of players on the server. Now, though, they will be running all events on both servers. I will forward your concerns about the lack of enthusiasm used in the Rubi 2 conferences, yesterday. That is not part of the plan =P

--
    Best Regards,

Geoffrey Higgins
    Funcom Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe there is still some glimmer of hope that we will get to influence the story. Still I wonder why they would make another diminsion and advertise for people to come, and then totally leave them out because there wasn't as many people there as RK1, it seems pretty messed up to me.

Oh well, lets hope for the best.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

..don't worry about it - Events on RK1 are staged..and at best the players are 'extras' in a bad movie that might as well happen without you. The players are completely inconsequential to the storyline.

Believe me, I know. What happens is that guild leaders will be ported by GM's and GM players to 'meetings' where a briefing will take place..about some staged event.

The capture of Portman (FC GM player) on RK1 is a good example. Upon asking our guild leader, I confirmed that no matter what we as players would have done, Portman would have been captured.

...now the poor guild leader runs around yelling "Free Portman" and "raiding" Op's - poor MOB's that have to come back just to get killed....so, in essence: You as a player are totally inconsequential to the storyline...problem on RK1 is there weren't enough around to 'listen' to the storyline..rofl

btw, I'm cancelling my account...this is a waste of time.. nothing that I hoped for and to a degree was promised has come to effect...there is no 'interactive' storyline...NONE...all you can do is sit back, listen...and watch...and take part in staged, somewhat 'laggy' events.