Thread: Everyone Go To Polls And Be Heard !!!

Exclamation Everyone Go To Polls And Be Heard !!!

There is a poll on the official forums that asks what do you want most to see improved...... I think that for us and most other professions PvP should be the number one issue.

This is a conflict based game. The whole purpose is Omni-Tek corporations versus the Rebel Clans... with Neutral bystanders in the middle.... we're going to WAR !!! Doesn't this make since to everyone??? PvP needs Fixed, not 13.0 fixed.

Everyone go the the Poll Thread and vote for PvP.

Re: Everyone Go To Polls And Be Heard !!!

Originally posted by Eiroshima
    There is a poll on the official forums that asks what do you want most to see improved...... I think that for us and most other professions PvP should be the number one issue.

This is a conflict based game. The whole purpose is Omni-Tek corporations versus the Rebel Clans... with Neutral bystanders in the middle.... we're going to WAR !!! Doesn't this make since to everyone??? PvP needs Fixed, not 13.0 fixed.

Everyone go the the Poll Thread and vote for PvP.
    If the current polls are even close to accurate [heh] between 94% and 97% of the player base disagrees with you.

Exclamation YEP !!!! Ain't that a bit*h

JuJutsu,

After everyone crying how PvP doesn't work and everyone posting suggesions in these boards..... nobody voted to fix PvP.

This is a confict which will eventually lead to war between the factions and if PvP doesn't work.... there is just going to be a field of Docs/MAs/Advents/Traders/MTs ect.....

Anyone else that would want to be involved would be sh*t out of luck.

Come on people.... why isn't this the number one issue??

I totally agree with you Eiroshima

pvp could really use some work
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Dec 10th, 2001 at 22:27:20.

Re: YEP !!!! Ain't that a bit*h

Originally posted by Eiroshima
    JuJutsu,

After everyone crying how PvP doesn't work and everyone posting suggesions in these boards..... nobody voted to fix PvP.

This is a confict which will eventually lead to war between the factions and if PvP doesn't work.... there is just going to be a field of Docs/MAs/Advents/Traders/MTs ect.....

Anyone else that would want to be involved would be sh*t out of luck.

Come on people.... why isn't this the number one issue??
    just my 2 creds, I voted pvp
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

the majority of people playing are not into PVP

and with the way the storyline is evolving
    it looks like all 3 factions are going to have to band together to fight a common cause hence there will be no war between the 3 factions per se
    and if you havent noticed there is a cease fire in effect
    at least there is one as far as Omni Guards are concerned
    dont know about the rebs guards since i quit going to athens along time ago
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

just to mention real quick

I got a mission in the next zone over from Tir City with my NT Omni-Tek character and when I grided into Tir. I was fine.......

Walked through the city and was greeted by the guards, everything was cool..... BUT,

When I walked out of the West Gate to proceed to mission I got ganked by the two guards outside the gate immediately. As I was fading into the zone I heard shoots going off and I didn't know what was going on until I lost 50% of my total HP.... I quickly zoned back into the city before I died.

It seems the amnesty is only effective in the city... for Tir atleast, unless this was addressed, I don't know. It's been a week or two since that happened.

Also opposite alignment NPC MOBs don't aggro in the field anymore due to amnesty, so we get first shoot hehe.

PvP still broke (point of this post)... That's why I don't even do it anymore. I team/level and roleplay with guild until it's fixed.....

It's a damn shame, that's why I'm bumping this post

Originally posted by WillForce
    the majority of people playing are not into PVP

and with the way the storyline is evolving
    it looks like all 3 factions are going to have to band together to fight a common cause hence there will be no war between the 3 factions per se
    and if you havent noticed there is a cease fire in effect
    at least there is one as far as Omni Guards are concerned
    dont know about the rebs guards since i quit going to athens along time ago
    1) a lot of people are not into pvp because it is not balanced. Nobody is doing team missions right now does that suggest there is nobody that wants to?

2) if they kill the pvp storyline I will move on along with all the rest of the people that have for whatever reason. They will be selling me a different product than I was told I was buying (was a beta tester, the war was always intended as far as they ever let us know)

3) there is a cease fire, but I stated in the council that if attacked I would not support it. I have been attacked for no apparent reason 4 times by 4 different guilds and I am now at war no matter what The funcom storyline says.

4) Omni guards have attacked me 3 times when I have not fired one shot (or hammer blow). It may be a game mechanics exploit by an OT, but dont tell me that the guards wont attack Clanners.

I support pvp and will til I leave this game and beyond into other games.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL