Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ClickSaver 2.2.4

I just tried using Clicksaver recently. Not only did it not work, it locked up AO. After I quit AO and tried to log back in it wouldn't let me log into RK1. However I was stil able to log onto RK2. I couldn't get back to RK1 until I deleted Clicksaver. Can anyone offer any ideas on how to get this to work properly? BTW my OS is Windows ME. Thanks for any input!
    Don't bother turning around.... You're allready dead!

It didn't really work...I put an item into the item list and only once did it find anything remotely like that. Other times it just stops at 2 tries.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Make sure after you hit "START"you dont touch the mouse at all while it's running.

Fisticuf, My girflriend is having the *exact* same problem, Lemme know if you find a work around. I've tried all sorts of different things short of reinstalling AO.

-Shadeyman

Okay...thanks Emiko, I was actually even reading the forums while it was working...I'll try thata next time.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I'm still getting "Cannot Create a Local Database" and AO is not running. (W98SE)
    ~Chris

When I try the new clicksaver all I get is a bunch of odd symbols and funny lines instead of items and locations. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it?

Does it work w/ team missions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12