Thread: EXTREME DANGER. Illuminati *TRUTHS*

EXTREME DANGER. Illuminati *TRUTHS*

People of Rubi-Ka, and those travelling from the shadowlands and plan to visit our homeworld anytime soon. Be warned... a hidden evil lurks. Have you noticed a group of people around Rubi-Ka who casually call themselves "The Illuminati"?
    Heh, teaming with them, questing.....be careful. A lil info i dug up:
    For centuries, a secret society called the Illuminati has worked behind the scenes to manipulate world events- often triggering wars for its own ends. And our elected officials are mere puppets (yes read: Phillip Ross, and Raddiman), controlled by this sinister cabal.
    This is the claim of some conspiracy buffs, who warn the goal of the Illuminati is to forge a one-world government- ruled by its members.
    Researchers trace the Illuminati, which means "Enlightened Ones" in Latin, to a group also known as the Rosicrucians, founded in France in 1422, whose members dabbled in alchemy, and anarchism......coincidence? I think not...
    The secret society surfaced again in Ingolstadt, Germany, in 1776. Then, led by a mysterious former Jesuit priest, the organizations tentacles soon spread Worldwide.
    Assasination, bribery and blackmail are just a few of the groups tools, its said. Consipiracy theorists claim the Illuminati were responsible for the French and the Russian revolutions. Already the group controls the world's banks and has infiltrated virtually all governments, experts contend.
    Researcher Antony C. Sutton claims the Yale-based secret society "Skull and Bones" is a chapter of the Illuminati. Phillip Ross' family ties link him directly to the university of Yale back on Earth.
    Do not be fooled. These people are dangrous.

They have moved from earth to our great planet to destroy our way of life, slowly and sneakily...the way they always have.
    Clanners and Omni Tek Employees alike should excersize EXTREME caution when dealing with members of this cult.
    Omniteksnipe -RP Character
    Ruzan -Solitus Enfs Unite
    Rewzan -Shade Powah
    Ruzan0 -Engie Powah

Happiness is not just around the corner... it *is* the corner..

I am sure that the real illuminati fnord would not go round wearing a badge on their sleeve so we could identify them. The whole concept of a 'secret' society running round fnord in plain view is risible.

Yes - their are many conspiracy theories, but we must be aware that the true danger always lies hidden. Perhaps these people are associated with the Illuminati somehow and seek to fool us by their overt presence into ignoring the actions of those fnord higher up in their organisation?

Be alert... this world needs lerts!

Malaclypse Fuenf - Zen Baptist Pope..
    "An eye for an eye will make us all blind." M.G.

Snipps Solitus Engineer who wants to HIT THINGS!
    Jamar Gridriever Kirklin. Opi Fixer - the true religion
    Why I love being Blue...

Fnord
    Cypho 16X Adventurer
    Tick 10X Trader ( getting most of my attention nowadays )

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...
    when you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back into you."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

fnord? O.o
    Retired 2006

Currently Playing RF online

you need to stop smoking notum
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzan
    People of Rubi-Ka, and those travelling from the shadowlands and plan to visit our homeworld anytime soon. Be warned... a hidden evil lurks. Have you noticed a group of people around Rubi-Ka who casually call themselves "The Illuminati"?
    Hmm, they claim to be working with Omni-tek.

I think they have some opposition though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden
    you need to stop smoking notum
    have you tried the KyrOzch Bio-Material... man I can tell you is from other planet...
    :: OMNI - Rimor - Adrastus II
    :: AKgis :: 220(16) :: A. Rifle Soldier - Setup - Me by MrFli
    :: HeavenFury :: 209(9) :: Pistol Adventurer - Setup
    ____
    Playing: WoW Server Skullcrusher(EU)

Snorting fine novictum powder is teh way
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Yessica
    what the hell?
    Beats me as well, Yess.
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing

Quote Originally Posted by PaxCorpus
    Beats me as well, Yess.
    PS?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerworker
    PS?
    And you talk in riddles too, PW.
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing