Thread: seriously now ppl , before you flame AO

seriously now ppl , before you flame AO

seriously now u ppl are so retarded, like you dont think any other mmorpg that comes out wont have exploits or imbalances. i admit AO might have a little more then usual , but these new games coming out wont be top of the market either, they will all have bugs and exploits just like any other game

If AO is so bad why are you not playing DAOC, if AO is so bad, why are you not playing EQ?, if ao is so bad, why are you not playing any other game then, why do you log on everyday, or come here to post?

Im hoping SWG will clear out most of the immature AO community that is under the age of 13, seems that game more suits them anyways

When you find a game that is released and bug and exploit free withing a few months you can come back here and flame AO, k

Re: seriously now ppl , before you flame AO

Originally posted by Oxo
    seriously now u ppl are so retarded
    Good start to a post intended to discourage flaming . It made me laugh, though.

LOL.

No you're not retarded. No really, it's everyone else behaving like a retard.
    "Omni-Tek protects"?
    So does Durex, so what?"

-Caloss2

is Oxo short for Oxymoron ?

Re: seriously now ppl , before you flame AO

Originally posted by Oxo
    seriously now u ppl are so retarded, like you dont think any other mmorpg that comes out wont have exploits or imbalances. i admit AO might have a little more then usual , but these new games coming out wont be top of the market either, they will all have bugs and exploits just like any other game

True, but I have learned to cope with a limited amount of bugs/exploits. Still, I don't approve of the "Release now; fix later". Are MMORPGs exempt of the rules?

If AO is so bad why are you not playing DAOC, if AO is so bad, why are you not playing EQ?, if ao is so bad, why are you not playing any other game then, why do you log on everyday, or come here to post?

I don't play DAoC because it is a level-based game. I played EQ for 3 years and finally got tired of it, so I switched to AO.

Im hoping SWG will clear out most of the immature AO community that is under the age of 13, seems that game more suits them anyways

Ah, I see. So, you stereotype age? For some reason, maybe I'm just have a big ego, but my response (from a 13 year old) to this seems to be much more mature than the original post, which started with "seriously now u ppl are so retatarded".

When you find a game that is released and bug and exploit free withing a few months you can come back here and flame AO, k

Sir, I am afraid that this game is 1 year old. This game is far from the release. Most of the major bugs are gone. No one is whining about them that much. We complain about the complete lack of customer support.

~Chris