Thread: Team Missions "elevators" = double death

Team Missions "elevators" = double death

Happened to me twice today (after 14.4 kicked in thus) : i died at the very end of a team mission (one solo and one teamed) when taking the "elevator"

1 st one : we cleared most of the boss room, going up and down. I go back in the room, swing a few punches and get hit twice critically by the boss and i click on the arrow to get my little MA rear out of the room. I appear in the safety of the room beneath it..and there take 388 + 469 points of fall damage and die. I was like "wtf". Anyway i'm low level so it didnt really matter

2nd one, nearly same scenario despite the fact that it was a solo team mission. After clearing the ground floor, i'm full health when i clicked the "up" arrow to get to the upper floor. I have the time to hit Q and engage the combat with the mob waiting for me in that room, then take 300ish + 300ish points of fall damage and die again (FALL damage when you go up???)

Well, anyway, just to let you know. If you guys could check this out...i fear elevators now

Can we get an ETA for a fix for this? Saying it's `high priority' (an ARK when I asked if it was ever going to be fixed) and putting a message warning low levels from doing team missions on the launcher is all well and good but right now I still can't do team missions with any chara under, say, 40 without playing Russian Roulette with the down buttons.