Thread: Nerf Camping!

Nerf Camping!

I the means of the mob spawning at same place. Heck let em spawn all over Rubika. Never knowing when/where they will appear.

!!!

BUMP!

Screw static spawns. Make it random!

Thumbs up BUMP!

Maybe not a bad idea. Spawns every 10 min, but the spot is not surrounded by 3 teams and the Storm guild, hehe j/k

If the spawn did pop up randomly, within a certain area, it may actually give lower level peeps a chance.

I'm aware it can't work for some spawns like the Mantis Queen, but the Nutz & Boltz types........... might be cool then. Beats the heck out of waiting 30 min and knowing you have zero chance, unless the looter is nice enough to share pieces he already has.

LMAO...mahahahaahha..let Tarasque spawn in the middle of the Newbie grounds..........
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Originally posted by chrish
    LMAO...mahahahaahha..let Tarasque spawn in the middle of the Newbie grounds..........
    Sweet, that r0xx0rsz

Certain mobs only. I don't want to spend the next three years searching for a randomly zone to zone wandering mob.

However the Tarrasque in particular would be a good mob to have this. I mean, he's some badass monster right? He shouldn't be confined to one area. And it's SO overcamped right now. Tarrasque would be a cool mob to have wandering about, spreading devestation wherever he goes.

One day he gnaws on the BB in ent, thinking the bronto head is actually edible (well, maybe for him).

The next day he's spotted swimming up the Stret River to snack on PvP'ers in MMD.

It has the possibility of adding a -lot- of fun to the game.

if you think you can take tarasque, feel free....

No, I don't think a lot of people could take the Tarrasque, but it would be cool to have some godzilla like creature on rampage from time to time, devouring Athen instead of Tokyo.

Originally posted by Ayvalen
    Certain mobs only. I don't want to spend the next three years searching for a randomly zone to zone wandering mob.

However the Tarrasque in particular would be a good mob to have this. I mean, he's some badass monster right? He shouldn't be confined to one area. And it's SO overcamped right now. Tarrasque would be a cool mob to have wandering about, spreading devestation wherever he goes.

One day he gnaws on the BB in ent, thinking the bronto head is actually edible (well, maybe for him).

The next day he's spotted swimming up the Stret River to snack on PvP'ers in MMD.

It has the possibility of adding a -lot- of fun to the game.
    HAHAHA, i loved that idéa.

The Tarasque stopping for munchies in Newland... then going off to finish off Tir and a nice stomp in Omni Trade.

That would be a fun day.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

It would be fun seeing Tarasque in OE, wiping everything around then siting on a mission terminal and running CS

Thumbs down

Aye kill camping but not this way.