Thread: Adv goes from dual bbi's to Novaflow +wenwen ?

Adv goes from dual bbi's to Novaflow +wenwen ?

Is that a good idea or what? I dont know if I'm gonna have enough IP to do that and I dont know if advs are any good at the "burst" special. Is a novaflow +wenwen a good combo instead of dual bbi's?

It seems like a very good change, can anyone help me, give me suggestions? I only have enough IP relocation points to change to the novaflow, I dont have enough to change back if I dont like it, so I need to know if I should do it or not.....

I am level 73 using dual ql 92bbi's , what ql novaflow do you think I could slap on with that kind of IP? and what ql wen-wen?

good idea-bad idea? what I need to know

also when are Ip relocation points going to be awarded as mission rewards, i need to know, because if they were misison rewards now I wouldnt even ask this qestion on the forms i'd just collect up enough and change , try it for 10 levels then change back if it sucked,

Wen-wens aren't working correctly atm.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Question

what is a wen-wen good for that everyone wants one? i know it buffs perception, does it have any other use?

Wen-Wens have a damage spread ie min-high(crit), like any other weapon. However they go in Util 1.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

cool

does anyone have exact numbers? antiguardians database does noe mention anything about that damage.

and how is it used?

Re: Adv goes from dual bbi's to Novaflow +wenwen ?

Originally posted by Skrah
    Is that a good idea or what? I dont know if I'm gonna have enough IP to do that and I dont know if advs are any good at the "burst" special. Is a novaflow +wenwen a good combo instead of dual bbi's?

Advents have the second cheapest Assault Rifle skill in game. Nova Flows do ok dmg. So yes, normaly I would say you would be fine with a Nova Flow.

I used one from lvl 50 to 160, I also used Flashpoint and Snub for full auto. You will ofcause never do the same dmg as a Soldier do. But you will do fairly well.

But , if you are planing to use our new nano programs then you better forget the Nova Flow you will not have the IP for it. With our new nanos we will have to raise 5 nanos skills, the Nova use 4 skills, AR, RE, fling and burst. You will not have enough IP to get a good atk rating with the Nova Flow.