Thread: Loot Nerfed ?

Loot Nerfed ?

Core Hecklers drop some pretty nice loot. The last 2 night fighting there I have not had one Ingot drop ???

Not a Buzz topic. Warping.
    ARK Community Relations Forums Oracle Guardian

~Forums Social Guidelines~

~Advisors of Rubi-Ka Website~

What playfield are you talking about? Elysium and Adonis seem fine. I have been to both within the last 2 days.
    Maybe you can only be young once, but you can be immature forever.

Hell with that, Jobe Hecklers drop the phat lewtins!
    I got a QL 65 Monster part the other day.

If I convert them all in about 25,000 Ill be able to afford a Yalm.
    Docarrific - Solitus - Level 144 Band-Aid RK1
    Warrenty - Nanomage - Level 86 - Executive Officer of Mass Destruction - RK1

Squadleader of the feared "Muffins of Doom"
    and General of the Shadow Atlantians

I'm taking bets on what I can and can't solo, send me a tell and prepare to pony up some dough
    Level Updated 1 Aug 05

Quote Originally Posted by snakepliskin
    Core Hecklers drop some pretty nice loot. The last 2 night fighting there I have not had one Ingot drop ???
    find out what mission terminals are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rantera
    What playfield are you talking about? Elysium and Adonis seem fine. I have been to both within the last 2 days.
    core is one of the areas in Nascence where you can find hecklers. It's not really a good place to hunt hecklers because of geometry but is is also not much camped.

As for the ingot drop, I recently leveled my keeper there from 40ish to 70 and I didn't notice any decrease in the usual drop rate. True, they used to drop like flies there, but that was nerfed long ago.

I guess you were just unlucky, snakepliskin. And, as Kreken pointed out even if not too nicely , if you want a steady source of creds at your level, you're much better off trusting missions then ingot drops.
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

Quote Originally Posted by snakepliskin
    Indeed, it happens
    The drop rate of ingots is lower in nasc than in ely afaik, and there is more to life than ingots. try hunting other stuff for patterns and pearls or doing missions on RK.
    cheers
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread