Thread: The "Newland siege"

The "Newland siege"

The clans were shattered and quarrels within only made the Omni-tek stronger it felt like. All notum flow had almost stopped and most of our clan towers harvesting the needed notum enriched material was either deeply hidden or destroyed by heavy bomdardments. the loss of our sentinel base gave up almost all locations for our notum fields. thereby ensuring swift destruction buy omni-tek forces.

Most clanners wondered how and what did strike the sentinel base. ofcourse it was omni-tek, but with precision and dedication we havent seen before. they knew what they came for and didnt leave one person alive too tell the tale. all records and tapings was erased so all left was a big "?".......

Sundown in TIR and the life was quiet this night no roaming troxes that cant handle the boose and no fighting troxes either for that way. usually it is the enforcers and soldiers getting into each others throat but not this day.This day something bigger is about too happen and the whole air in tir is overwhelmed in it.

at commander Silverstones headqurter around the local store Fair Trade many dedicated and wartorn clanners assembled this very moment and the air here is heavy with accusations and hate. simon himself steps into the big hallway saluting each and everyone in the room and thank them for being here today.

simon: welcome fellow clanners its nice too see u all and i salute u for coming here on so short notice. but i didnt invite u here for any friendly chit chat. NO i welcomed u here cause we have a traitor among us!! one u know as zantezutske he gave away our coordination for our sentinels base in wailing wastes......and with that the hope of flow of notum!

A huge discussion rose up in the hall and the screams and yells begun about death penalty and DNA erasing.None truly know what happened that day in zantes house. how the feared "Gunsaber corps" went into zantes house and threatened with DNA erasing and finally shot his son too death. all that after he gave up the location cause he couldnt live with the knowing he killed his own son in a way when not wanted too tell the location for the omni-tek. zante loved and cared for his son as he showed dedication too the clans....all lost now and only one thing remained in his heart......HATE HATE HATE and for what? that the human species are born too kill each other after 30000 years?

"zante was empty and not even revenge had a spot in his heart he was a blackened hole filled with nothing but a empty void"..............

Simon silverstone smashed his fist in the wooden board and ordered silence and it came with a instance......

simon: Know this that zantes son was murdered two nights ago in his own house. The "gunsaber corps" went in and exctracted the information when zante came home they threatened with DNA erasing and we know omni-tek can do it!!
    after zante told the location Gunsaber himself pulled trigger that took Titus life.

Simon: my deepest regards with u zantezutske......

a heavy silence struck the hall for a couple of mins and none dared too speak at the moment when a unfamiliar face spoke out.

"voice": but we take a oath!! a oath that nothing will come in the way for the clan sucess and survival.

simon glared at the direction where the voice came from underneath his sentinel skull helmet.......

Simon : absolutely right! we do take a oath.... a oath for the clans too fight for freedom and for our homes and families!! but we also have too do a choice here in life. a choice zante made and what he showed was dedication for the clans but the cost of his sons life giving him two enemies at that point. both us the clanners and himself. but i say this too u zante if u ever hear it....I forgive u and u are always welcome in my house.

Simon silverstone sat down his chair and turned the back of it too the crowd of clanners.

Simon: new times people, makes new enemys, we faced with omni-tek and we getting reports of a newly developed omni-tek armed forces named "unicorn troopers" none seen yet and none knows yet. only their ruthlesness is spoken of in tremor and horror. we lost many wars and we lost both family and friends so far in this war towards freedom, and we maybe lost the values we once had and held high in our banner. When we lost our sentinels base i sended away zante too PW for one purpose and that was more allies. i dont care about morale anymore! and the stake is already too high! WE ARE LOSING THIS WAR IF NOTHING CHANGES AND CHANGE IS AT HAND!!!

Zante slammed up the doors accompanied buy doomaxe and kiwaczek sided they walked up too Simon silverstone saluting him and then standed buy his side. Their armor was battered and bruised and u could see the marks the perpeturel wasteland leaves behind on it and zantes and kiwaczeks gold coulored armor had lost its shine.

zante: They are here.....

Simon: good job indeed! i informed the rest of our situation and your situation foremost. by the way u need to polish that armor u insisted on so much hehe since u didnt wanna take the superior sentinels armor thats crafted for PW`s harsh climate.

zante looked down into the stone floor and the emptyness within made the smile he gave simon a feeling it wasnt a smile at all....

A sudden wind push made the doors go back and forth and a sentinel guard rushed too close it. but it flew up again but this time it was like the winds of perpeturel wasteland itself blew inside simon silverstones headquarters...

General Nitrox followed by General Kronillis entered the big hallway and walked upfront too simons big desk stopping a few meters from it. Sentinel guards loaded their weapons and aimed them at the two generals but simon was up in a flash and waved off the guards and told them it wasnt war we came here for today.

the mass of clansmen was now sided on both walls on opposite sides making all chairs empty. This was two of the most feared inhabitants on Rubi-ka now standing in Simon silverstones headquarters and the mark of dust already left its mark on the stone floor...

Simon stand up from his chair and turn too the crowd and looks too the dust brigades...

Simon: A new sun will set on rubi-ka and it shall be red and as my fellow breathrens would say "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust".....tomorrow we will siege the city of Newland and with that a new era will begin. side by side with the dust brigades we will take our freedom back at any cost!!!

LONG LIVE THE CLANS!!!!!!

too be continued.

Heh, ties in with my story. Keep it up
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

damn zante you have a such a way of bringing out the atmosphere in a story one cannot help but feel drawn into the scene so completely...nice work man...hoping to see more
    Retired 2006

Currently Playing RF online

Quote Originally Posted by zante
    Simon stand up from his chair and turn too the crowd and looks too the dust brigades...

Simon: A new sun will set on rubi-ka and it shall be red and as my fellow breathrens would say "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust".....tomorrow we will siege the city of Newland and with that a new era will begin. side by side with the dust brigades we will take our freedom back at any cost!!!
    Someone from the Council of Truth is working with the Dust Brigade?

Interesting, to say the least.

edit: We all remember what happened last time that rumor floated around, right?

I waited for this 3rd part and as usual you wont let me down Zante, very nice work..thank you..
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

Quote Originally Posted by Doominator
    I waited for this 3rd part and as usual you wont let me down Zante, very nice work..thank you..
    OOC:
    1) It's a mystery why the clans counterattack a neutral city whenthey're attacked by omni. Then again, the Sentinels never liked neuts. I'm surprised Fisk hasn't been brought up, since he has said he wants to nuke Borealis and NLC out of existence.
    2) Your story will probably be nerfed for not exactly following the rules.
    3) [edit]: You do realize that every time I've met the Dust Brigade they've either been tagged as Omni or had omni working with them, right?

Nice story though.
    Last edited by Keldros; Oct 6th, 2004 at 22:50:59.

((OOC: I hear ya bro good idea and all but last time i kinda got drunk and did something dumb and fantagahiro realy kicked my ass for it >< so i still roleplay as a sentinel but i try not to overstep my bounds as one. Still neat story idea but probobly better if u use origional story line characters. Like myself i hate the dust brigade even tho i serve the sentinels because they dont realy serve the clans they are scum in my eyes)
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

i'm glad to be with you in story life and in RK life too. i enjoyed this story and waiting for more
    my setup
    3rd 220 lvl enf on RK2 AI 21
    Urbansol lvl219 AI x setup

Evilbeing: thanks alot doomaxe
    Evilbeing: u scared the sh*t out of me lol
    Evilbeing: thought u were a mob for a second

Lithuania

Nice enough story, but you're breaking all the "rules" mentioned before, by using Simon Silverstone like you do. Who are you to say what Simon says and does or not? Think you're gonna get nerfed.

cease and desist

As some have already indicated, please refrain from using main storyline characters for these sort of posts.
    Your character is not in the position to treat and talk with Simon Silverstone in this manner, let alone that you control his actions/words.

Now, as a work of fiction, not bad, but please make sure of the following:

1) IF you wish to write fiction using the main storyline characters make sure the post is accompanied by a disclaimer stating such
    2) Do NOT write yourself in this fiction as rubbing elbows with the great ones WITHOUT backing this up in-game (that means if you actually DO rub elbows with Simon in this way you ARE allowed to post it without reprecussion)

Guidelines on this sort of stuff can be found here:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=245457

so, without further ado, thread closed.

-Fantaghiro

Ps. sorry for the delay. RL has been a bit hectic.
    Last edited by Fantaghiro; Oct 16th, 2004 at 22:56:11.
    Events are like a pack of Dobberman pinchers. the only satisfying way to use them is to unleash them onto innocent bystanders