Thread: 14.4 Bugs

Post 14.4 Bugs

Installed 14.4 patch today, and logged on with a big smile on my face. Found a team and started playing, when we were at 80% complete one teammember use the lift down to heal, but he got killed by fall damage (hit 4-6 times with 267 in damage). This player was the mission holder, and he got so frustrated that he didnt come back, the rest of us wanted to try to kill the boss. But when we came to the boss liff, there were still 8% left, and with one very important char missing, and me with 1.2K from level, we didnt risk taking on the boss. So we headed back, all fully healed, and when me and another teamate took the lift down, both of us got killed by fall damage, and of course i lost ALL xp (and with FC's fantasatic no reimbursement idea, even when bugs are to be blaimed....) i became a bit..... grumpy. Didnt feel like trying another mission that day, so i just logged. Reported it to ARK's though, but what good do that do? Discovered another bug to, activated surgery clinic, and rightclicked over an eye-implant (spot was empty on me) and it disappeared from inventory, but didnt appear at the implant spot. I rezoned, but still it was missing, and now it was missing from my inventory too. Checked all my bags, bank,etc.. lots of cash right out the drain... Ohhhh, and let me guess.. no reimbursement......

I can understand that player made faults should never be reimbursed, but bugs from FC's side should be. (at least that should prevent FC from making an emergency patch the day after a patch )

Magnuz
    Magnuz (Resident of RK2)

Macruz - Fixer & my main
    Magnuz - Doc
    Miezyroth - Trader
    Magnutz - Enforcer
    Maggotz - Agent
    Roybjarne - NT
    Katsuichi - MP
    Kreatorz - Engy

yeah i was doing a team mission with a person in my guild and he was attacked by 267 points of fall damage 8 times and died

theres a bug that makes the mobs in team missions invisible if you loose sight of them...i was the puller and several times i couldnt attack the mob b/c it was in invisible to me, i'd go back to where i last saw it and i only say its selected name floating in air while my team is killing it in the first room and one time i was the only one able to see the mob so they all kept buffing me and healing me

there are times when my yalm is equiped but im still running arround unmorphed....ususally happens when i leave a shop

when will FC fix the nano uploading bug, if you alread have the program and right click it the crystal will dissapear....many times ive done this accidently, why cant it just stay in the inventory??

the hp bars on the team list are still bugged