Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After all ave read...

Re: Re: Re: grumble

Originally posted by Xzibi7

How bout a MK10 Hud upgrade so everyone can have 100% reflection for 1:20?
    lmao 1:20 and nano shut down for 2 mins so if rooted in the open your shaged ...cant break roots ...with rrf refelct bracers you got 72% reflect means i crit you for around 600 when i do crit with 1100 attack ...can heal when ever you want (no nano shut down) and still break roots ext..ive really been quite about this on the boards but funcom need to make heals less tan 100% in pvp slow them down or just remove bracers from the game ...its been to long and stupid ...i mean caol can kill me in pvp with a pillow just off the reflect for my damage ... hold up isnt refect damage a sol/eng and adv specailality ..some things got to be done docs shouldnt be the best pvp class ....sorry doc freinds but thats the way i feel

Re: Re: Re: grumble

How bout a MK10 Hud upgrade so everyone can have 100% reflection for 1:20?
    ohh and by the way tms is 75% damage refect

The balance issue never seems to end.

I vote for a LAN Gathering in Norway and USA, since thats where their main offices are located. That way the players and developers could work together to solve the entire issue, .

In your dreams, Yrsonny!

Re: Re: Re: Re: grumble

Originally posted by Razers

ohh and by the way tms is 75% damage refect
    Really?.... No sh1t... Do your barcers stop working once you TMS? And they can have a 2 min nano shutdown on my nifty mk10 hud. Who needs to heal when you can't get scratched? Last soldier I pvp'd had bracers (like all good pvp chars) and I critted for 74 with 1045 MA skill.

No class should be able to be immune to damage for 1:20. Soldiers want their shields to be self only so they can have 100% reflection while nobody has a chance against them.

I agree with nerfing bracers and leaving shields as is. Then only soldiers can have 75% reflect (not 100) and other classes have a max of 30%. 1/2 of the best MA heal in the game is 283, and that is every 8.3 seconds. Doing a 1/2 on heals in PvP will end PvP for all MA's, Adv, and MP. Why not ask for more for your class, then ask for 3 classes to be nerfed. Soldiers are still one of the best PvP professions.
    Last edited by Phearm3; Jun 29th, 2002 at 01:07:52.

Re: Re: Re: Re: grumble

Originally posted by Razers

..some things got to be done docs shouldnt be the best pvp class ....sorry doc freinds but thats the way i feel

TRANSLATION

I should be the best PvP class. Make the changes that I want, so that I am.

Originally posted by Dasin
    ure healing more than we do damage how can you consider that a nerf when its simply not FAIR?
    Humm are you sure.... if you excude Complete Heal, then us docs max heal for 1.2k or so and players can crit for up to 1.6 and special for 2.5+

Now to me that isnt healing more damage then you give us.

wutto, damage has been capped in pvp and healing has been not, that more or less answers your question no?

that more or less shafts all attack minded classes lets not talk about bracers (that makes it worse)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: grumble

Really?.... No sh1t... Do your barcers stop working once you TMS? And they can have a 2 min nano shutdown on my nifty mk10 hud. Who needs to heal when you can't get scratched? Last soldier I pvp'd had bracers (like all good pvp chars) and I critted for 74 with 1045 MA skill.

No class should be able to be immune to damage for 1:20. Soldiers want their shields to be self only so they can have 100% reflection while nobody has a chance against them.

I agree with nerfing bracers and leaving shields as is. Then only soldiers can have 75% reflect (not 100) and other classes have a max of 30%. 1/2 of the best MA heal in the game is 283, and that is every 8.3 seconds. Doing a 1/2 on heals in PvP will end PvP for all MA's, Adv, and MP. Why not ask for more for your class, then ask for 3 classes to be nerfed. Soldiers are still one of the best PvP professions.
    I'm sorry to break it to ya... I don't know what you're on but it sure as h... ain't the happy pill.

Relax, take a breather. There you go.

75% deflect doesn't mean that we got 100% it means 75%. I dunno who how illiterate the person who taught you math were. But 75% is 75%.

Yes some people use bracers in addition to that, making them invulnerable. But that doesn't automatically turn tms into 100% deflect. Since MK has such a long recharge, changing bracers right after you put it on, won't allow you to change bracers (same thing with weapons... basically everything).

It's the same with bracers, but if you fear a combat class and 75% of those who pvp use projectile or energy dame weapons how hard is it to choose which bracer you should use in pvp? It's the same for soldiers but we don't have the abillity to both heal and use mk.

However I can agree with you that soldiers should ask to get more. And believe me we have, but we haven't gotten much response. We've been given 1 soldier only item. Like that would help soooo much alone. I'm this close to giving up the soldier class entirely. It's not remotely funny being a 100% pure combat class and end up being the 3rd or 4th ranked class in pvp.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

From his point of view, everyone cheats. Ban everyone whom defeats me in PvP!

crispy bro its a fact, attack classes are being screwed in pvp where there damage is capped (the only thing they have to use as a weapon). try to read the post then u may understand why

he's a troll, he just posts to get his post count up

off topic:
    Mark my word, in 1 year Funcom is bankrupt

Originally posted by [CrispyChicken]
    From his point of view, everyone cheats. Ban everyone whom defeats me in PvP!
    Only fact here is Doctors didn't cry nerf. Yet, for you, its all the Doctor's Fault.

I support Letah to the fullest.

Blah, leave the heal as they are heals arent the problem you missing the point.
    Im a soldier so i guess i can speak for my class and for what i know.

- Leave heals as they are
    - Make RRF self only and MAKE and lower one for team (like crit thingie)
    - Change bracers %deflec to max 10% / bracer at ql 200 (yeah i know it sucks i have bracers too so what)
    - Make damage 100% WITH some kind of cap on the specials so u cant AS or FA someone to death.

>>>and please dont start the usual TMS uber soldier nano its the only nano that worth anything we got atm and anyone currently as the same one (30% from shield + 42% from bracers)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: grumble

Originally posted by Sjoko

75% deflect doesn't mean that we got 100% it means 75%. I dunno who how illiterate the person who taught you math were. But 75% is 75%.

Sigh. Whats 75 + 21 +21? Why is it that any time a soldier talks about other classes the other classes all have 72%, but when they talk about themselves they only have 75%? It's not uncommon at all for a soldier to look at his opponents damage type, put on the bracers before the duel, and then laugh at the silly attempt to touch them while they blast you to all hell. If your gonna post that all classes have 72% then don't try to make people think you only have 75% cause that’s a load of leet droppings.

EDIT
    Sjokomelt I'm not trying to flame you so I'm sorry if it comes accross this way. I know you’re a descent guy. You hooxed my soldier up with a gun and buffs many moons ago and were also very helpful in answering questions I had.

Some people think I'm a hot head. I only reply to topics that I feal strong about, so it usually comes accross a little harsh. My soldier only made it to lvl 95 before I rolled my MA (before any MA love patches BTW). I'm just trying to make sure that both sides of the argument are presented. I think you know as well as I do that no pvp soldier is only at 75% in a duel situation since they look at their opponent and put on bracers for the type of damage they will be doing. This isn't possible in mass PvP, but balance can't really be based on what if 5 people attack with different damage types. From my observations soldiers are still one of the strongest pvp classes at high lvl. I think the place soldiers need the most love is in solo capability. If given a few new toys or nanos to help soldiers solo, it will most likely give them a little boost in pvp too.

As for heal being 1/2 like some want. I can heal every 8.3 seconds. Does anyone only hit every 8.3 seconds for 255 damage? If you guys have a problem with doc, please don't try to kill 4 other professions totaly from the pvp scene when soldiers are still a great pvp class.
    Last edited by Phearm3; Jun 29th, 2002 at 15:17:05.

Originally posted by Dasin
    lol so letah your trying to say we should leave things like they are since all the healing classes need help to pvp?

that they should have an advantage since they need some help???? what about the attack classes?

read my first post to learn why youre a cheater then lol man some people like to play fair and some dont i guess
    Oh give it up already, its gamemechanics made by Funcom in the ways its supposed to be like that....

Cheating is by either pressing a cheating code or using bugs in the Mechanics.... but 100% heals isnt a bug... and heck.. how can you make heals 50%? How can the game C if you are in a fight versus a Player or a Mob. Or the one you are healing even to c if its under attack or not.... Seriously this have to be solved some other way.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: grumble

From my observations soldiers are still one of the strongest pvp classes at high lvl.

soldiers are good in big battles true ..but understand this soldiers only have high pvp titles becouse they do a large ammount of damage fast ..and gets points ...put the same 200 novice soldier in the arena one on one againt every class see how long he keeps his novice title ...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: grumble

Sjokomelt I'm not trying to flame you so I'm sorry if it comes accross this way. I know you’re a descent guy. You hooxed my soldier up with a gun and buffs many moons ago and were also very helpful in answering questions I had.
    I'm not flaming you either, I'm just tired of people claming we got 100% deflect from TMS.

It is true that with bracers you can get up to 72% but there are only a few people which have that possibillity. True that you don't need bracers that are too good to be able get 100% with TMS but as I said bracers are rare. I have 2x of most bracers, but if I get 100% deflect I'm unable to get roots broken off so it isn't a good choice to do so.

I never claimed that everyone has 72% either, what everyone can get and is very easy accessed is the 30% deflect. That alone is not helping the soldier at all.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Xzibi7 u know me i use 100% reflec only for mobs and duels.
    Also Soldier got titles because of the dmg from alpha thats about it.

Doesnt RRF/TMS say something like "MaxReflectXX"?

Why not make it indeed the maximum, soldiers get 75% reflect maximum from their TMS, a NT gets 100% from their Nullity and the 'normal' (non soldier/NT) gets 30% max from RRF.. or 21% from bracers if there's no soldier around to buff 'em with RRF
    Just make it so they won't stack.

Looks like a good idea to me..

Bring on the arguments to change my mind

If docs are so overpowered and uber then howcome the attack classes all seem to have the titles????

The idea of making heals 50% is ridiculous its not gonna hurt docs... ill do fine with a 5k ch in pvp. But it will make all the other healing classes terrible at pvp and make healing in pvp zones like camelot screwed up. I say we do something about reflection.
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast