Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After all ave read...

After all ave read...

i have found that most of the docs on this board like playing a cheating system, they keep saying that they are the most balanced class (maybe) and that no one should cry nerf (according to them) on there heals.

lol but theyre just a bunch of cheaters that are afraid of making damage to heal ratio FAIR (mathmatically you cant change this fact so dont flame babies). what are you afraid of? that you will die more that attacking classes will have a chance now and al even say it again

100%damage/100%heal (with instant kill cap)= which is fair as anyone can see is what all the docs that i have seen post are afraid of. theyre afraid of PLAYING FAIR. so when someone like coal and some other say heals should be reduced to 50% all we are asking is this;

50%damage/100%heal be changed into

50%damage/50%heal which is EXACTLY THE SAME AS

100%DAMAGE/100%HEAL with instant kill cap in place so no killing in one hit

but all the docs lol who think theyre so good are afriad of playing fair and i dont know about you but a game where the system is made to benefit your opponent isnt fair, its cheating.

lol even coal with his neo title is getting bored of playing a cheating system (most guys get bored when they cheat, some people it seems dont) and i gotta give the guy that, after all he could just continue owning every soldier he meets.

and then they make the same all excuse (take note fryli, oberon)

but if you nerf heals make everything 50% shields, mongos, layers etc. but why? were they at 50% when damage was at 100%? make damage 100% again its the same thing and you wouldnt be crying to have them shields at 50% then would you?

so to end it all i just have to say to all the attack classes that have been owned by docs, dont worry guys/ladies they have a mathmatical advantage theyre healing at a rate of *2 to your damage, theyre CHEATING since theyre afraid of making things fair.

grumble

Docs aren't the only healers. The link below will show the best MA heal in the game. It heals for min 90 percent of the time. Wow so with your proposal I can heal myself for 283 every 8.3 seconds. Imagine a lvl 200 MA trying to fight a 200 soldier with that.

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&nano=1&id=82030

ROFLMAO

Now imagine this...

Lvl200 Sol vs Lvl200 MA

50% dmg....
    100% healing...

MA
    RRF + 2 title 6 Refletion Bracers...

My money is on the ma....nuff said.

P.S
    RRF and bracers are ruining pvp as it is now.
    100% heals under this conditions...is fubar and you know it.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: grumble

Originally posted by Xzibi7
    Docs aren't the only healers. The link below will show the best MA heal in the game. It heals for min 90 percent of the time. Wow so with your proposal I can heal myself for 283 every 8.3 seconds. Imagine a lvl 200 MA trying to fight a 200 soldier with that.

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&nano=1&id=82030
    just like to say how would healing classes feel about healing bracer say click them every 20 secs and get full health .....you would be up in arms crying ....just a thought

nerf the bracers in pvp if anything. keep healers happy by not nerfing heals directly
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

I dont care whatever you will nerf.

heals, bracer, rrf i will still do as good as before.
    Becasue after RRF nerf wil follow up HP buff nerf after HP buff nerf will follow up BHE/Jobe nerf and so on...

Traders/Doctors have all tools to be good at pvp and will stay this way as long as there no insta kills.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

jeez you sure should try reading the topic before posting julia

heck nerf this board, im tierd of 100% nerf discussion, make it 50% so that my dainty hears dont hurt as much
    Znails

over there head

FC, when they first made a "Temp" fix is what they called it in PVP, the 40% cap, but now they are over there head, nanos and items that were fair in 100dmg are now over powed IE healing bracers rrf, and now if they went back to 100dmg Agent would be over powerd so what to do now? i dont know i dont work for FC i pay my 12.99 to play not test there pos system , almost every nerf of a class or wep has been because of PVP, if you are in a team and the <insert class here> has 150ncu at lvl 10 and has a HP buff UVC ess and sheild, and he can kill bass ass mobs and you get super XP would you still scream nerf? it all comes down to PVP you get your ass kicked and you think of a way to make <insert class here> suck like you so they nerfed Comp lit buff, Trader has "uber" heals he can out heal a doc at lvl 100, ok so to use a 1k team heal you have to , step 4 times on de buff with a 6 sec rechage it takes quite some time to do this and lots of nano, and ncus, ok them you have to refresh your De buff every 3min, and have 2-3 BM implants to do this, but all ppl see is that traders can heal for 1k and they *****, i was in a team at lvl 95 and just up loaded my 1k heal we were geting 70k per a kill that is with me and doc healing they didnt ***** that they lvled 4 times in one mission they were happy that i knew how to play thee class and could use a 1k heal with lots of work. but later on at lvl 120ish i went to the arena i had go moc TS/BM and i fought a <insert class here> i de buffed them twice(whial taking lots of dmg 12 sec to stay alive) then i could use my 1k heal and they ***** so they came here am ***** and tell it was nerfed,: Crit buffs it used to be nice at lvl 30 the MA in the team could give you a lil exrta help for 9 crit for only 10ncu( you dont have room for much because comp lit nerf) so you go on mob drop a lil faster you lvl life is good your happy, then a (insert class here) gets UVC and kill (insert class here) and kills them in 3 shots they go ***** so on and so forth, any ways i have talked enought about nerfs just wanted to vent my frustration

<edited for spelling>

Re: Re: grumble

Originally posted by Razers

just like to say how would healing classes feel about healing bracer say click them every 20 secs and get full health .....you would be up in arms crying ....just a thought

/me wants a complete heal bracer

Er I don;t know were your getting this anti-rrf thing from docs from. Personally I think they are over powered. Said it before I think they need to be unique and half of current of lvl. Making RRF self only is a little silly imho, firstly were does the next self-only buff go ? essensce ? Secondly it;s a valuable nano in PvM and the PvM community will get mighty pissed at yeat another PvP caused nerf ala-crit buffs.

MAINS:
    Qwerty On ots most wanted list, considered armed and extremely deadly
    Asp Strikes like a snake...
    Wiinston Short n' fat
    Qwerty2 I'm on RBK1!

TWINKS:
    Sqwerty|WizardX|Wrandle

pretty pathetic post.

If you read my post WHY I said 50% is bad you'll see I'm defending trader/adv/ma/mp, not docs. I'll just be as good with 50% heals as 100% because I'll still heal for 5k which is near-complete (which doc heals when they are at 1hp? no-1).

You ask to gimp 4 classes because you think an other class is uber with complete heal. You're funny.

Post the "50% heals!!" on trader/adv/mp/ma forum and see how much you'll get flamed.

Remove reflects, fix soldiers; dont nerf heals. I couldnt care less if it happens but I happen to care for my friends who you want to nerf.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

of course letah...heaven forbid you lose your 'uberness'
    "The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other poor ******* die for his!" -- George Patton

"this is not spam, it is merely a group of enforcers, tryin to communicate through their new, 2 word, language" -- Jerra

OOGA BOOGA....OOGA BOOGA? OOGA BOOGA!!!

These boards are depressing

All I ever hear people do here is whine. I miss war2 where there wasnt any boards. You just let your owning do the talking. As far as healing classes go, who cares. let them heal 100%. I just play to play, not to turn the game into a scientific model. Seems like this game is being played more on these boards then in the game. If you dont like dueling healing classes, dont duel them. If your in a team pvp event or raid, just have 6 guys jump the doc. Ask Jacksr how long he lasts in a raid. In a duel I dont think he can be took down, unless maybe by a mp that can nano shutdown and keep healing pet on themselves. Oh well, gotta go, my timer has just went off, Ive got my 5 minutes of AO boards for the day, reaching danger levels. Must log off boards now.

Personally i think all you who are asking for 50% heals are stupid. FC may make some stupid changes but i doubt this will ever happen.

Personally i think everyone who asked for 50% damage is stupid. FC may make some stupid changes but i doubt this will ever happen.(oh nm, they did )
    "The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other poor ******* die for his!" -- George Patton

"this is not spam, it is merely a group of enforcers, tryin to communicate through their new, 2 word, language" -- Jerra

OOGA BOOGA....OOGA BOOGA? OOGA BOOGA!!!

Re: ROFLMAO

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Now imagine this...

Lvl200 Sol vs Lvl200 MA

50% dmg....
    100% healing...

MA
    RRF + 2 title 6 Refletion Bracers...

My money is on the ma....nuff said.

P.S
    RRF and bracers are ruining pvp as it is now.
    100% heals under this conditions...is fubar and you know it.
    As it is now the MA will only crit for 75-100 dmg for 1:20. How the hell is your money on the MA. So you want a 1:20 Nulity and you wand your opponent to only heal for 250 every 8.3 sec too?

Re: Re: grumble

Originally posted by Razers

How bout a MK10 Hud upgrade so everyone can have 100% reflection for 1:20?
    Last edited by Phearm3; Jun 28th, 2002 at 19:48:54.

lol so letah your trying to say we should leave things like they are since all the healing classes need help to pvp?

that they should have an advantage since they need some help???? what about the attack classes?

read my first post to learn why youre a cheater then lol man some people like to play fair and some dont i guess

but its not a nerf to heals its a FIX? ure healing more than we do damage how can you consider that a nerf when its simply not FAIR?

how would you feel if funcom had nerfed heals to 50% and left attacks at 100% GO ON TELL US HOW WOULD YOU FEEL. its a cheating system where you guys have the advantge and dont seem to give a sh** that youre cheating. what kinda people like to play a game where the system is in there favour dont you get bored?

its like playin quake in god mode fun for a while, but gets boring pretty fast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast