Thread: Just lost a full set of 125 implants to game crashin!

Just lost a full set of 125 implants to game crashin!

History..

Worked hard this whole last week to get to lvl 90 and to save enough credits to get my 125 implants(2.5 million worth). Guildmates were very helpful and I spent most of last night shopping for the implants. Had them all together in 3 backpacks..ready to go this morning.

Wait patiently for patching to be done so I can log in. Login and check stuff out...and wait about 10 minutes for my guildies to log in so we can build the implants and I can get them on. I'm sitting on bridge in athens and everyone arrives. I give the 3 backpacks to my buddie, who builds them and trades them back to me. I open packs and am checking the reqs on them to make sure I have enough IP to get them in. All of a sudden I crash...

When I log back in..my 3 packs are gone. I immediately zone to see if they are there...nope. Check my bank...nope. Check with the buddy that just made them..nope. They are just gone...and still sitting inside were my full set of 125 implants.

My guildies are trippin and shout for me to petition...which I do. GM shows up..I explain the problem. He says there is no evidence in the logs of my implants anywhere so they can't refund the items.

I'm really just way too upset over this to even think straight. I've played this game since Day 1...and like everyone else I've had alot of buggy stuff to deal with, but this is WAY TOO MUCH to bear.

I'm only posting this here so that more people will be aware that this problem really does exist. I know I won't get my stuff back..but I gotta make this statement.

wolfenn.

They'll never give you your stuff back, they'll never care.

BUT, I'll give you the 2.5 (or whatever it was).

Send me a tell.

Thanks Chown..I really appreciate the offer and several others have offered to help too.

I'm just so deeply disgusted that it's come down to this. I'm definitely outta here the second I get my hands on SWG, beta or not. I'm just burnt to a crisp..trying to make myself think that this game is fun anymore. I'm only here now still, because of the friends I've made..like you and a few others..(you all know who you are..)

It's just so sad to watch the slow..horrible death of such a wonderful world.

Hey :)

I know how you fell really. I lost a full set of new QL90 implants a while ago. 2mill in the trash plus some stuff and instead of these i get a full copy of the armor i was wearing at that time.

I really feel sorry for you and all the others pps that have encountered this bug at one time. I took me a week to get enough money to do my implants again but i think that you should tell yourself that a thief stole your stuff and that is part of the game . I know you don't feel better but you will fell tougher to have managed this situation once in your character life.

Hope it's help

And now try not to crash when trading important things.