Thread: Melee line of sight and distance of attack

Angry Melee line of sight and distance of attack

Okay, I would just like to know why a melee MOB can hit me from like 20 meters away, through 2 rooms and around a corner, and I (a shotgun wielding Trader with direct dmg nanos) can't get a line of sight over a freakin table.

Can we get some control here? I'm glad that MOBs can't shoot me through walls anymore, but they can still shoot through closed doors when I can't and often the door isn't even closed (it glitches out or something) and I can't cast or shoot at them.

Also, until these issues are fixed it would be nice to be able to run at full speed when I'm at low life, because I even tried running when I had 50% life and due to the issues above (mainly the melee ones) I still got killed right at the exit to the mission I was running.

All I have to say is that my 6 months (what a freaking idiot I was for signing for that long) are almost over and I'm not planning on renewing. I don't even want to play anymore, but I can't stomach eating any fraction of my ~$110 ($50 for the game and $60 for the 6 months) before I need to.

Total wasted gaming time getting exp including waiting for the "residues" to go away was about 1 hour tonight over about 4 hours total game time. I know it's "just a game" but A) I've already paid and 2) gaming is already a waste of time, and when I get glitches like this it becomes a complete, PATHETIC waste of time.

Agent can hit me with no regards of LOS, thats irritating.

Vandame