Thread: Dark Memories

Dark Memories

She walked up to her favorite Mission Terminal, Slayerdroid in tow. She connected up with the terminal and began searching for a suitable mission. It wasn't long before a few for Broken Shores came up and were quickly accepted.

This was her daily business, fix broken machines for the Clans and Company. The enemies this time were Omni-Tek loyalists who broke a Food Dispenser. Those Omni scum she thought. Why must they always want to exterminate the mutants. She chuckled at the thought. Omni-tek created the mutants through horrible genetic experiments, and was now trying to exterminate them. Typical cover-up.

She looked at her Slayerdroid. It looked down at her, trying it's best to be compasionate, but always failing because it didn't yet have a personality chip inserted yet. She always felt lonely, wanting someone to hold her, to support her. But ever since the accident when she was younger.

That accident has changed her life forever. It started when she was a young engineer, working under her father. He had just finished a prototype rebreathing device for mine workers that worked deep within the notum mines. She had voulenteered to test it out. He ofcourse, said no. He didn't want something to horribly wrong and lose his only daughter. When the time came, she snuck into his lab to test it against his wishes. She tinkered with it to figure out how it worked, and in doing so, triggered the alarm for the lab, waking her father.

She knew it was now or never. Just as her father walked in, she had put it on. The rebreathing device attached itself to her mouth and jaw, rending the flesh and bone.

She shivered at the memory, about how her father had killed himself afterwards, leaving her only his lab and a large amount of credits.

She sighed and went on with her mission.

nice - i enjoied it...dark...how i like it
    Visit OpCentre

Apathetik "Agent Love" is what you see on the nerfbat before you black out. Current Setup Setup Short-Term Goal Final Setup
    Hammerhound I have a hammer that says 'troxes are intellegent beings.
    BountyHunter For that bounty I would bring you my OWN mothers head on a platter.

Agent Wish List, in a nutshell: #1 AS Based Attack like Backstab is to SnAttk, #2 Mimic Nanos that !hostile in last 5 min of thier duration, #3 Nano fairy, PLZ extend the duration of our RK nanos, #4 201-220 Upgrading SharpShooter's Helm, #5 Upgrades to Pelisse of the Elysian Nymph found in further (adonis/inferno preferably) zones. #6 Double Crit mod on SPS and Kyr'Ozch (atleast on the silenced model. [/wishlist]

((OOC: Liked the images/flashbacks that played in my head while i readed this little story. I liked it.))
    Is it a nanomage mind in an organic host inside a cybernetic body or is it an artificial intelligence in a mechanical vessel covered with organic tissue?

-Frida Langley - "Nanomage/Machine Freak"
    Vector Blue
    Infinite Circle [IC]: An OT roleplaying alliance on RK1

Want to know more about who Frida are?
    Look here, here, here, here, here and here.

The face of a doll. The mind of a child. The reputation of a murderer. Come play with me...