Thread: An old spectre

An old spectre

As an MP i get feelings sometiems, strange feelings, a deep perception of the universe, and sometimes, these become reality.

In my meditations this morning I felt something i have not felt for many months, its large and orange, it carries a sythe. I cant be any more specific than that, but its an omnious feeling that many deaths will come if spectre becomes more real than just a feeling. something about headless horsemen and people wearing weird costumes at reets. I see with the next cycle of the moon this power will rise...

anyone else get a feeling?

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

bring the pumpkin headed mobs!
    Visit OpCentre

Apathetik "Agent Love" is what you see on the nerfbat before you black out. Current Setup Setup Short-Term Goal Final Setup
    Hammerhound I have a hammer that says 'troxes are intellegent beings.
    BountyHunter For that bounty I would bring you my OWN mothers head on a platter.

Agent Wish List, in a nutshell: #1 AS Based Attack like Backstab is to SnAttk, #2 Mimic Nanos that !hostile in last 5 min of thier duration, #3 Nano fairy, PLZ extend the duration of our RK nanos, #4 201-220 Upgrading SharpShooter's Helm, #5 Upgrades to Pelisse of the Elysian Nymph found in further (adonis/inferno preferably) zones. #6 Double Crit mod on SPS and Kyr'Ozch (atleast on the silenced model. [/wishlist]