Thread: Press release: Xeno-Tek Labs

Press release: Xeno-Tek Labs

Press release:
    Founding of Xeno-Tek Laboratories
    Aurum, 4-Holes, September 27, 29478.

These past few years have been a trying time for the citizens of Rubi-Ka. There have been many conflicts between differing Clan and Omni ideologies. But now there is a new alien threat looming over Rubi-Ka that makes no distinctions between Clan, Omni or Neutral. The aliens are equally aggressive towards all citizens regardless of their political affiliations. This makes them a threat to all and as such, we as humans should unite in driving out these invading aliens.

To this end I have pledged two hundred million credits for the formation of Xeno-Tek from the ground up. The credits will be used to purchase a plot of land for the construction of a town, its buildings with the equipment and supplies needed to fully stock a research laboratory. I am proud to announce that this is the first time a town on Rubi-Ka has been privately funded in such a manner. I am hopeful that other resourceful individuals or groups, be they Clan, Omni or Neutral will follow this as an example in contributing towards efforts to improve our ability protect Rubi-Ka against the aliens.

Entrusted with this endeavor, Corporal ‘Tierce’ Logan and Dustin ‘Bilespawn’ Stych has been tasked with the formation of Xeno-Tek. Xeno-Tek’s purpose will be to train a new generation of defenders against the invading aliens and to improve our understanding of alien technology. Through alien combat training and research of the technologies retrieved Xeno-Tek will not only work for the betterment of Omni employees but for all citizens on Rubi-Ka.

Administrator Houston, Omni-Admin
    Owner of Xeno-Tek

About the company:
    Xeno-Tek Laboratories is a privately owned business with its headquarters south of Ibreri Woods in 4-Holes. They are currently looking for individuals interested in receiving training and experience in combating the alien invaders but with little to no experience(under level 40). Unfortunately due to ICC regulations, all candidates also need to be willing to register as an Omni-Tek employee if accepted. Please contact Administrator Houston(Kithrak) if interested.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Getting behind a cause...

I Zell Kenley,for one agree with you. There is a time and place for petty fighting,and there is a time and place to set aside difference and unite as one to wipe the alien threat from our planet. I offer my personal services to help in whatever way I may,and as Yatamutchy Incorporated moves forward in our own private indevors, I will still come to your aid if you so need it or set request it of me.
    Sincerely
    Zell Kenley
    President of Yatamutchy Incorporated
    And brother to Bret "Xserter" Kenley

Yatamutchy Incorporated
    -Enhancing today,for a better tommorow!-

If you believe people can change,then believe that I am willing and trying.