Thread: Infinite Circle's One year celebrations

Infinite Circle's One year celebrations

To celebrate Infinite Circle's one year anniversary, we will be holding a reception at Baboons on Sunday 3rd of October at 7PM GMT (3 PM Eastern Daylight Time). There will be speeches, dancing, light refreshments and more.

Infinite Circle is an Omni-Tek sponsored research project which brings together the diverse talents of Division 9 RSGE, Obsoleet, Omni-Mining, RUR and Vector Blue. The nature of the research to this date remains classified.

Friends and well wishers are invited to join us on this happy occasion, the Nano-Mage Liberation Front, maybe not so much. :-)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

One year already? My my how time flies.

I give out my thanks and congrats to all personel of Infinite Circle. We made it past one year!

Now it is time to party.

Well well well, except for my kid's birthday, I haven't had a reason to party in months! I can't believe it's already been a year. Hope I can make it to this fiesta!
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot

* 1 year BUMP *
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Thanks to all who came and thanks to GSP for DJing. Here is a transcript of my speech to all who missed it.

Greetings to all.

Today we mark the first year anniversary of Project Infinite Circle. As you all should know, Infinite Circle is an Omni-Tek sponsored research project based on Rubi-Ka. Due to security concerns, the nature of this project remains unfortunately classified.

Those of you that are within our ambitious project know that we cannot and will not fail in reaching our goal. You all know how important our research could prove to be for Omni-Tek’s and mankind’s future. For mankind’s grasp on this planet is no longer a given. Dark, brutal and war like beings have started to descend on this great planet. We now have competition with the Kyr’Ozch to control of Rubi-Ka. But I have complete confidence in Omni-Tek’s Armed Forces ability to repel this invasion.

As for those of you to whom the nature of our research remains a closed secret, I have just one important request; trust us and do not fight us. The hostile actions against Infinite Circle perpetuated by the militant Nanomage Liberation Front and the Clan criminal group Assembly are both senseless and misguided. What we do here today is in your best interest too.

Should you choose to ignore my request, be warned, our patience is limited. There is much more to Infinite Circle than scientists in white lab coats. Infinite Circle’s security forces are, both in cyberspace and on the battle lines, some of the best trained individuals I have seen. Besides our own project members, our friends and allies on this planet have proven themselves equally experienced in supporting us in many aspects. To pass on the phrase, ‘you would not like us when we get angry’.

But today is a day to celebrate. There is no need to dazzle in such negative thoughts about militant groups. Today we stand here in joy and success, with friends and family. My final thoughts go out to all my colleagues in Infinite Circle, the hard-working men, women and atrox in Division 9 RSGE, Obsoleet, RUR, Vector Blue and my very own department of Omni-Mining. Well done everyone, let us look forward to another successful year together.

(( Yeah go IC! One year...good times. Sorry to all that I could not stay for the full party. But I am sure sometimes not having the boss there can be fun ))

((OOC:
    In pure Out Of Character, on behalf of myself and The Nanomage Liberation Front, congrats to all of those involved with Infinite Circle on celebrating one years worth of fine work, and our best wishes for what appears to be another fantastic and exciting year ahead of you.
    ))

~Rami
    Amado "Ramiyana" Kuiper
    President of |REBEGIN|Strength, Purity, Vision

Co-Founder of The Nanomage Liberation Front