Thread: The Magical Toe Ring

Post The Magical Toe Ring

Anyone else noticed something wierd with the toe ring?

The other day, when I was organizing the bank, I found a toe ring, and just out of curiosity, I put it into the feet slot, but nothing happened visually, so I put the old steel ribbed boots back on. The amazing thing was, after a few shuffles between the toe ring, the steel rib boots, and another pair of omni elite boots, somehow I ended up having the elite boots equipped in one of the ring slots, and the other boot in the original feet slot.

Just though it was interesting, wont make much of a difference anyway if you have 2 boots equiped

It does with MKII armor, or Carbonum, or any other armor that gives nice buffs. Would ESPECIALLY be nice for Biomech or Omni-med for a little extra treatment.

this doesn't appear to be fixed yet... or it's some strange coincidence that someone was offering a lot of money for a toe-ring on the exchange forums

knowing this is a bug, don't use ,,,, it clearly states its a bannable offense

Could also be used to exploit a boot on underneath GA, which would be nice to get on some carbonum or Mk2 for those bonuses and the extra AC.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Arrow

Exchange forum buyer must be a moron, I can't even begin to count how many of those I've looted.

I also noticed trash king belts showed up on there all of a sudden after "someone" posted in here
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things