Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Compilation of ALL the ideas I could find

Also 2HE buffs for enfs and more poses like /fightstance or /lean also some that last ahwile would be cool. like you lean against the wall for like a minuet or something. Also we NEED DRUMS!
    DRUUUUUMMMMSSSS!!!!!

We also need a lottery! You pay like 20k for a ticket and you have the chance at winning 50mil creds! That would be cool! We need a LOTTERY!

Smile

So nice is the idea !!!

i agree you a lot

so nice so nice

then funcom you have to begin to work now for our fun )

Wink cool, but ..

Great job mate..these are all excellent ideas!

Only one thing.. you didn't add my "banks in shops" suggestion ;/

inven management is a royal nightmare when you're to-ing and fro-ing between the bank and the shop..

Jeh

Great idea to have banks in the shops Jehnah.
    Add different tabs for bank so we can sort up our stuff in it as well.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Updated to v3.0
    -----------------------------
    1. Took Yalm fuel off the list, as nobody liked that idea much.
    2. Added banks in shops, and various other things.
    3. Changed some wording
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I BUMPETH THEE

*BUMP*

the red bar should be your health...

the blue bar should be your nano...

the green bar should be armor damage...

the purple bar should be your ammo counter...

or something like that....

armor and weapons should take damage...and it's crap that they don't...engies should have the job of being able to buff/repair armor and weapons...plain and simple...

that would un-gimp engies...it would be sweet...

Vim "Verymetal" Fuego
    Fun Loving Mercenary, Rabid Outlaw, Crude Noisemaker
    Working for Lady K, The Clans, The Cash, FREEDOM!

ANCARIM IRON LEGION

Update

MissMaul,

Could you update some of the suggestions in the list ?
    Like "Remove the Unknown Friend List"
    You can do it at the moment from patch 14.2
    Just type "/cc rembuddy ?"

Re: Update

Originally posted by Gilgalaad
    MissMaul,

Could you update some of the suggestions in the list ?
    Like "Remove the Unknown Friend List"
    You can do it at the moment from patch 14.2
    Just type "/cc rembuddy ?"
    Oops.

Thanks. Too bad I already spent an hour doing it by hand...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Wow all of those are great ideas. I wish they could/would add them all soon
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Thumbs up bump for bikes

Originally posted by Stercoral
    more vehicle, including open vehicle (like futuristic bikes)
    futuristic bikes would be a great addition

I'm hoping Cosmik's still looking at this. Pasting this for the THIRD time.

Here's what I want for my apartment. Tell me if you agree with me:

NOTE: The level stuff is just an estimate of what kind of money you might have then.

Okay. When I load my little noobie adventurer into the game for the first time, I'll go get an apartment-for free. When I get inside, it will have a fixed layout that looks somewhat like this:

-1 room with a bed, desk, sofa, and television (Extra space too)
    -1 smaller room (like the one we have on the side now) with a wardrobe in it (which we can use to store clothes)
    -1 smaller room (same size as above) with a toilet, sink, and bathtub inside.
    - A WINDOW. Now, I understand it would be hard to have apartments overlooking the arena, so how about this: You know those fake cities you see in the Highrises? Make a little 'set' that looks somewhat like Trade or Ent. Now stuff it chock full of NPCs. Make them wearing playerish armor and gather around the Bronto Burger sometimes, and you've got a convincing mockup of Omni-Entertainment- with probably half the lag it would take to truly do it.

Okay. On with the sim. Anyway, now that I've got my lovely apartment (with a 20 item limit now) I can go to furniture stores and go shopping for more decorative items- like lava lamps, and maybe some figures of people like Ross or Radiman, (or a leet) statues, modern art..ect. ect. ect. Note: I'd kind of like to buy aestetic stuff like magazines, to put on a coffee table. Oh- and a dinner table.

Fast forward about 20-30 levels. Advnoob's got more money now, and she wants to purchase a better apartment. Her better-quality apartment adds these:

-Better wallpaper
    -Carpeting
    -A kitchen room (with more static furniture)
    -Maybe slight enlargement of all rooms

Maybe she can buy better decorative stuff now...like, a computer.

Wait. Whoa whoa whoa. Just got an idea for that computer. When you used the computer, maybe you could view the AO site! You could even view and post on forums- INGAME! Or, maybe they could have the webmaster do some quick webpages for the Omni- divisions, and perhaps Bronto Burger Aaaaweessoomme.

Okay. Moving on here.

Advnoob is now about level 90-100. She wants a medium-top quality apartment. So she goes to some terminal in the highrises and bumps it again. Here's what she gets:

-A proper ceiling, maybe with some nice hanging lights
    -Some more enlargement of all rooms
    -Maybe some new static furniture that looked more classy
    -A larger window
    -Item cap raised to 30

...and, of course, some cooler furniture. How about a fireplace? Maybe a larger bed? How about some more colors of lava lamps? I want some exotic plants. I want to see some more paintings and art. Perhaps a washer and dryer? How about coffee tables, tabletop fountains, lamps- heck, if you want a cryo chamber, you should be able to GET a cryo chamber, just because they're cool. C'mon Funcom, I'm pulling this out of my butt here in like 30 seconds, it's not hard.

Okay. Advnoob is pretty high-level now. She wants a high-quality apartment. She pays a lot of credits, and gets:

-A balcony to replace the window
    -Enlargement of all rooms
    -A new room, with a DJ booth, sofas/tables and chairs outlining the walls, and an empty space in the middle for dancing.
    -A new smaller room, with: Grid terminal, basic shop terminal, bank terminal.

Now. This is a pretty high-quality apartment, and it brings lots of stuff you can buy. This would include rotating disco balls, maybe a giant lava lamp, other cool party stuff. Maybe now we could even buy a bar, with a hired bartender.

And now...THE MISCELLANIOUS SECTION.

Someone suggested you should be able to hire strip-dancers for your apartment from an NPC. Sure, why not add it? It's not like they can be nekkid anyway.

Now we come to the subject of pets. Yes, we SHOULD be able to have the following as pets:
    1. A scaled down version of the 2-headed wolf, with 1 head taken off as a dog.
    2. The sabertooth, scaled down, with some modifications as a cat.
    3. Leets.
    4. Reets.
    5. A very, very scaled down pit lizard as a 'baby dragon'.
    6. Pirahnas (they look like fish)
    In the furniture section we could buy pet houses, reet cages, leashes (to take them around Rubi-Ka), tanks (for the fish), food/water dishes, ect. We should, of course be able to name them. And if you die, they run off, so you end up asking around if anyone's seen them :P

/me bows. Thank you, thank you. You love me, you really do.
    ~~~~~

Unhappy and the gameplay?

All those are good suggestions but wil not add really something to the gameplay...except perhaps the Trade & booth rent section...

The fact is that all high levels leave the game one after the other, cause missionning with a breed cap is not really exiting;
    No events,
    No quest except ultra camped Alvin's one,
    Dragon allways under Clan control, no real story line, just words;

My suggestion is to make a PROGRESSIVE breed cap, ie ip going more and more expensive to get above normals breed cap.
    In RL, even if u're not strongly builded, with practice u can grab more, it will just cost u more efforts.
    And at least, i' had like to know how much billions of petitions were made to ask EVENTS......still nothing. It's a lame.

SWG comming soon , take care FC. I let your ARKs guess why.

Gromulator, enf 184 , RK2

Re: Compilation of ALL the ideas I could find

Originally posted by MissMaul
    --macarena
    -and many more!
    Oh dear god NO not the macarena!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

~~~~~

HEH, ur a genious missmaul i love all of ur ideas and i realy hope Funcom used some of these....

Arrow I WANT!!!!!!!!

Clear chat command,

clear hotbar command,

ignore list, display comman,

MORE INGAME MUSIC, SAME TUNES GET BORING

thank you missmaul,
    ./me gives missmaul some mochams

B~

Mochams? Sweet

/me turns self into a kitty.

Though I'm not sure why you'd want to clear the hotbar. AO did it for me once and I almost exploded.
    ~~~~~

Arrow hotbar

well of course its a command, and depends how you use it
    as a MP i got a number of pet commands, and sometimes i want to refine them kind of (change pet name...etc),

better yet,

a Save hotbar command! no more macros poofing, now thats useful.

B~

WOW

MissMaul, you're my hero of the month!

Some of this stuff I think is fairly simple and can be done in a patch. Like the emotes and such.
    Some things I'm sure will need to be put in an expansion or booster pack, whatever you wanna call it.

All the apartments are the same, no matter what side you're on. I have 5 characters. 3 Omni, 1 Neutral, 1 Clan. They all have apartments and they all look alike. At the very least, make them different!
    I think that the aparments and the living quarters in Trade and Entertainment should be usable as well as the ones in the backyard.

Gromulator, the Control Towers will help give high level characters something to do.

Hmm....*ponders*....I was going to add something else, but I forgot. I guess I should've taken notes!

Once again, thank you Miss Maul!

Oh, what's with the bumping? It's a STICKY post now! Yay!
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast