I am taking this time to make my public apology to all those I have harmed. I have realised that my past...is regretable but I can not change what is done. I have done terrible things in my past. I have harmed the innocent, destroyed people and their creations, I have lied even to those who have loved me and I loved. I have seperated lovers, I have fought against the good. I know this apology will not undo my past as a criminal,and an evil person. I know that many of you won't believe my words today, but I will show you I mean them. I have been given another chance, I will show you the good I can do as I take the reigns of Yatamutchy Incorporated. I have been given this corporation by a great man, a great leader. He has been my father in a way. But he is dead murdered I suspect, I am done with my criminal history I seak to turn my life around. I hope you will all give me this chance, to show you I am capable of good. I am sorry it took the death of a man trully close to me to see that I need to change, but I now know I must change. So perhaps some good can come from these dark days,thank you.
-Zell "Sephiroth05" Kenley-