Thread: Reclaim, can someone please explain it for me?

Reclaim, can someone please explain it for me?

I dont understand what use they are for, but to mess up the way i organized my inventory completly. I really dont see why im resurrected with my clothes and weapon on, but the stuff i has in my pockets is not.

or have i missed something?

ahhhh i have your answer

1. its down time
    2. and mainly what I think it is for is PvP loot time for when someone kills while you have unsaved experiance.

ok.

Downtime: Why not just make all of the inventory inaccessible in that time, or make my inventory pop back where i had it when i hit reclaim button, removing stuff you loot from me after ganking me in DAV meomy

My point is that, the reclaim process as it works now its just anoying, messing up the way people have organized their inventory and bags.

Messing up people inventory this way, dont support people that whish to save items for trade or for doing tradeskills, as it hard to keep stuff/junk organized.

hey!

I think I am useful.

well.. maybe not after 14.4

oh, and I didn't touch your frikkin bags! stop blaming me.

If you loot things out of the reclaim in a certain order, they will remain in that order when they return to the reclaim. I always loot in this order:

Lockpick, Bomb Disarm, AE Burst Bullets
    First Aid, Treatment, Rechargers
    Bullets, nano aid, wildcard (currently sunglasses/helmet)
    6 trash bags (small)
    3 good bags (medium)
    junk

I've given up on having my bags at the very bottom of the inventory. Anyhow, when I'm at the reclaim, my stuff is always in proper order.