Thread: Pie!

Pie!

I hear by calm Pie for atrox and only atrox. Us atrox as been put down by teh man to long and with pie being at a all time low I call for pie to be Atrox only!! Pie are made for Atrox and maybe there lady friends Vote Schuyler Champion of PIe for a better pie!!!

You're never going to believe it, Atrox, but I agree with you and I support your cause - delicious pie should be for only Atrox. As a gesture of good faith, I have set up a super-special, Atrox-only pie shmorgasborg inside of notum mine #3752 in Clon**** just for you and as many of your Atrox friends as you would like to bring. It will be dark inside of the mine, making it difficult to find the pies, but take this box that resembles an explosives detonator and press the button on it once you get far enough inside where there is not enough light to see.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*smirks* Me know Neeveer wants schu *nods* is cause Pies Are for troxs!!

Oh, you silly Atroxes and your broken speech! No, I don't want to kill you, I just want to help you realize your dream of free pie for all Atroxes!

Nevver smiles innocently.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I vote for Schuyler, tho I will miss pie!

I miss my cupcake.
    Joliie - Storm unit leader - When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.
    Account Created 2001-07-06 00:00:17

Wars, conflict, it's all business. One murder makes a villain. Millions a hero. Numbers sanctify.

I Vote For Pie!!!!!!
    I'm the Christian that the devil and liberal media warned you about.

Rubber "Mrfli" Duckie - Enforcer/211/12/equip - Hugging reclaim so that you don't have to.
    Charlie "Deadleet" Murphy - Meta-Physicist/169/05 - I <3 Biazu the Vile.
    Evil "Twiin" - Enforcer/90/05 - I can never remember if I'm the good twin or the evil twin.

Don't encourage them. Atroxes have odd goals.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Hey, if they want pie, I say more power to you Schuyler. Go get your pie... I'm more of a muffin person myself.
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

Red face

You have my unofficial support for PIE!!!
    Advisor Yogosha
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Administration

::Social Guidelines::
    ::ARK Public Website::

hooot yes!! Vote pie for atrox only and get ingame!!