Thread: The Society of Salvation.

The Society of Salvation.

Reporter Jamior Hurdian

(OTPC) -- The Society of Salvation, Also known as S.O.S. for short, is a group of enterprising individuals with a goal. This goal not done by following any one path but many twisting paths, this goal is to find ways for all to avoid the constant needless bloodshed. They wish for the people of Rubi-Ka to have other ways to compete in such a way that benefits all.

Yin "Kittenfu" Koresawa, a general of S.O.S., said, "We believe that Philip Ross prefers a more productive, less wasteful way of operating our interests here on Rubi-Ka and we aim to help further the Hyper-Corporations interests by providing more sane alternatives to the warlike ways many other departments favor". They plan to do this by "Promoting capitol ventures wherever opportunity presents itself, exploration and classification of new and perhaps older, overlooked resources" as she put it. Also, that they do not see the clans and neutrals "As an enemy of the company but more as potential customers and future employees, waiting to be served and to serve."

They don't do this out of the generosity of their heart but hope that "these untapped sales and workforce resources might be less antagonistic towards Omni-Tek and may, with time and patience, put away their hostilities and become useful, productive members of society" and perhaps make a few credits along the way.

The ways are many including Defensive Weaponry, Entertainment, Scientific Advancement, Geological Survey and more. Those defensive weaponry that are developed, are not intended to be used as weapons for war but as a defensive measure for when you are assaulted. The person developing these weapons is Davis "Marcai" Ramagano, another general of S.O.S. All weaponry information is at this time classified.

Their entertainment times runs with four DJ's providing tunes, they are: Selinye "Paelona" Goodchild, Maricela "Pantie" Goodchild, Dj "Splitstream" Megaman, and Cindie "Looo" Whoo.

Their goal is the bringing of peace in other means besides warfare. They try to do this by bringing salvation to people as well as peace, hence the name, Society of Salvation.

Thanks for the write-up from all of us at the Society of Salvation. I do want to interject a few things though since I, at least, noticed some late information.

First off, the Society of Salvation is not at work on any defensive weaponry at the moment. Genesis Technology, the department within the Society that was interested in such projects, recently declared bankruptcy and closed its doors.

As you said though, we do have an Entertainment department along with our Military, Recruitment, Acquisitions and Diplomacy departments. The Society is currently a growing group and we are seeking to make alliances in the area of city defense against aliens with organizations across the factional spectrum. We've already negotiated such alliances with Valor Eternal from the Clans and Obsidian Order from Omni-Tek.

If anyone is interested in more information on the Society of Salvation and a possible alliance, feel free to contact me or any one of the other generals or the president of the Society.

The Society of Salvation: Calling out "salvation!" for all Rubi-Ka.

((OOC thats more like it OTPC no more tin foil hats k))
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Allthough I personally find entertainment for peace futile I applaud the effort of S.O.S.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Allthough I personally find entertainment for peace futile I applaud the effort of S.O.S.
    It sure does beat killing for peace, doesn't it? And it's unfortunate that we haven't seen similar efforts on Rimor.
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Interesting that the ventures include that which is also controlled by Omni-Tek. I believe we can see that clans are no longer becoming idealists or freedom fighters, but simply people who want what Omni-Tek has. It at best could be considered competition, a candle compared to a supernova.
    Meldaeyn
    220 Omni Meta-Physicist on Rimor
    As long as the enemies of the corporation still draw breath, there can be no peace.

Seems to me that the SOS is an Omni faction. Or do I have it wrong? Perhaps this organization will become a cross-factional one, and for it to be a success, it would likely have to be one. But...

Interesting that the ventures include that which is also controlled by Omni-Tek. I believe we can see that clans are no longer becoming idealists or freedom fighters, but simply people who want what Omni-Tek has. It at best could be considered competition, a candle compared to a supernova.
    I'm not seeing where they say this at all. Please direct me to the place where it says they are after what Omni-Tek has. Your statements about Clan straying from it's origins as freedom fighters and idealists (both of these categories happening to describe me personally) is in no shape or form supported by this argument. I'll be waiting for this.

Kudos to the SOS, and I wish you well on your quest. It appears you have some detractors out there.
    The few, the proud...the Traders.

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

We are, indeed, an Omni-Tek organization, but we are very neutral in our position. We believe that peace is in Omni-Tek's best interest and do all that we can to prove that point.

Why are you omni affiliated, with your neutral position? I heard that question many times. Being affiliated to Omni doesnt mean we follow any order they give. In fact the ~Society of Salvation~ follows its own democratic way. Omni-Tek is not the tyranny people picture. We are free to think, to talk, to act, to be who we want to be.

We are Omni because we believe in laws, peace, order. We respect many clans, but we notice that some of them act as terrorists, with the excuse of the conflict. No governement, no courts exist to control those wild elements, leading to the tragedies we all heard about, like the Dust Brigade.

We have been working to build Unity for our planet, and the recent arrival of the aliens showed we were right: We must work hand in hand, beyond politics, beyond personal interests, to built a strong and stable Society. War is not the only way, our role is to guide our fellow citizens to another exit.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwatch
    We are free to think, to talk, to act, to be who we want to be.

We are Omni because we believe in laws, peace, order. We respect many clans, but we notice that some of them act as terrorists, with the excuse of the conflict. No governement, no courts exist to control those wild elements, leading to the tragedies we all heard about, like the Dust Brigade.
    This is so true and at the same time I fear the reason for many clanners hate and envy towards us.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    This is so true and at the same time I fear the reason for many clanners hate and envy towards us.
    This statement made my day. Please contact me, so I can donate you set of The League of Fabulous Ninjas gear.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.