Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attacking guards?

Question Humm

I thought you cant attack a guard in 100% suppression gas area... Am i wrong ? So why do you want to heal them in these circumstances ? Or even to lose token. If an omni enters in a clan city, he will be attacked, so his fight will be legitimate for his self-defense. If he survives, you would like to penalize him with a token or more ? I disagree with that.

Note i'm a clanner, and i will support the omni in this example.
    Last edited by Docgalaad; Jul 4th, 2002 at 13:57:46.

Originally posted by Sambika
    Just re-read that and im not so keen on that. All i can see happening from that is big piles of Omnis sitting outside Tir's gates killing the guards as they spawn. Not from a roleplay point of view ... just because they are actually rewarded for doing it.
    How about this? When you're in a fight against a guard, you're open for PvP. Dropping your personal suppression field to 25% should be enough. Note that this means that other people can attack you (allowing people to rally to the defence of their city) but you can't attack them until they actually initiate PvP.

That's still a problem for us neutrals, since we apparently can't initiate PvP (I wouldn't know, never having tried). However, I'd think that dropping the experience/reward for killing neutral guards to zero should make it an unattractive option. Better still, let neutrals initiate PvP...

Cheers,

~R~

I see guards being attacked all the time in Omni ENT. Gilgalaad, walk up to a guard in Tir target him and hit the "Q" key and see what happens.

Neutrals can start PvP in 0% zones. Good way to scare an unknowing player out of their mind, e****ally when they think the instantly get first blood because they're fighting a neut.

And well, dissappearing as big cat then turning them into a reet before attacking just adds to the fun.
    Last edited by Glarawyn; Jul 5th, 2002 at 15:05:47.

Originally posted by Sambika

Unfortunately it doesnt help the poor watchers on Newland Gate... Maybe Newland City Council can place five or six huge static heavy weapons to protect their gates from over-excited Clan/Omnis. Would certainly save a lot of Neutral lives
    I m neutral and I hate it ! ! !

everytime I see an omni-#$!/# or clan-##!?#& I want to help the guard
    by healing it and then killing the attacker.

So the thing with lowering the personal gas field of the attacker would be great.

"And here r some insulting words about omni and clans written."
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12