Thread: - TEAMing for IC or ESSENCE

- TEAMing for IC or ESSENCE

Sometimes i team up with a doc or enforcer to get a ic or a hp

Then when i leave the team... although im already out of it .... it still seems to think im in it.

let me clarify....

after i leave the team... all of a sudden it says.... "nano program succesffully completed" ... and im healed. by who? by the doc that game me ic.

Once i asked for a hp buff from a doc... let the team... 2 secs later i get IC on me... i asked him waht the?.... and he says "oh" i just casted on someone else. Wierd.... i have to log out to get out of the team.

It frustrates me the most when u do this... and then u go fight in pvp.... someone in your range and it says u can't attack the person because someone is higher or lower in level. And i know its cause im bugged.

Anyone else know what im talking about? Is there a ETA fix for this?

-cub

that does seriously need to be fixed it is very annoying...it happens to everyone, any team nano executed on old team will end up on you...wrangles..heals...hp :/

plus why do you have to team for ic it is very annoying. a lot of times people ask me for it when i am in a full group and it is a big hassle to leave and then get reinvited..why make it a team nano?