Thread: JWJ: Aktrez takes a Stand!

JWJ: Aktrez takes a Stand!

Ehrynn’s editor called her in. “Get over to Rompa right away, Aktrez asked for you.”
    She shuffled her feet slightly: “That makes three interviews today, c’mon boss, can’t it wait? He poked a finger at her: “Hell no it can’t wait…now get your butt over there.”

Ten minutes later Ehrynn was in a booth at Rompa with Akrez and Sakuraz. The ever-efficient Vixen staff was on hand and seeing to each customer’s needs. This time it was one of the new waiters, Dericad, who hovered nearby, ready to take Ehrynn’s order.

She powered up her journal, turned to Aktrez and smiled: “Okay, what’s up?”

This was not the Aktrez she saw earlier in the day. The entertainer was poised, confident, and angry. “I won’t beat around the bush about this Ehrynn. I panicked earlier today when I made the statement about no service for clanners. I was under a great deal of pressure. Agent Garrisen not only threatened to take Rompa away from me but he also said I would be kicked out of Omni completely if I didn’t fall into line and enforce the rules about no service for clanners in Omni clubs.”

Ehrynn nodded: “So what’s different now?

Aktrez looked her straight in the eye: “Family. Family comes first. My staff felt betrayed and so did my customers… all of them. I can’t control what Omni-Pol does or where they place guards but I can see to it that we serve everyone who comes here. Look, the entertainment industry is by anyone’s standard neutral. All peaceful Clanners are welcome in Rompa. Omni-Pol can toss me out and replace the Vixens but we have decided to take a stand on this issue.”

Ehrynn smiled: “Do you take Agent Garrisen’s threat seriously, Aktrez?”

“Of course I do…he’s OP.” Aktrez paused and swept her hand to take in the room. “However, there will be a lot of unhappy people if Vixen Entertainment is removed and I’m counting on our customers for support on this issue.”

“Alright, Aktrez but answer me this,” Ehrynn leaned over toward Aktrez: “Are you fully prepared to except the consequences that might result from taking this stand?”

“Absolutely, it’s the right thing to do and that’s final.” Aktrez folded her arms and leaned back against the booth.

“How about you Sakuraz?” Ehrynn turned to the dancer: “You with Aktrez on this?”
    The dancer answered without hesitation: “I’m with her 100%!”

Ehrynn turned to Dericad: “How about you? You 100% behind your boss?”
    The waiter grinned: “I’m with her 100%!”

“Well then, I think I have all I need for today…Aktrez, Vixens, good luck.” Ehrynn hugged the entertainer and whispered into her ear: “Be careful Aktrez, the crowd can be very fickle. I’d hate to see you get hurt.” Aktrez, whispered back: “I’ll be fine, you go file your story.”

Ehrynn stopped in the restroom on the way out and clicked in a mood elevating nano. It had been quite a day.

An aplology for JWJ Readers

JWJ offers a sincere apolgogy to its readers for the mangled article, posted in haste, about Aktrez yesterday. The copy editor has been sacked. Also, we regret the delay in getting out this interview with Aktrez. The technical crew has been sacked as well.

(Just a quick,note. The First interview, "Frantic, Faithful, Fabulous" has been edited slightly for clarity. I was in such a rush to get it out that, well, it may have made more sense to me than anyone else. Hmmmm, maybe all my posts are like that <sigh>. )

Amendment

Just to clarify, It was not Agent Garrisen himself who threatened me. When I checked my Commlink yesterday, there was a message from a member of OP. He claimed that Garrisen and a gentleman named Equimon had given these orders. I have spoken with Equimon and Garrisen and both deny placing these orders.

As I have stated, I have not control over Garrisen or OP placing gaurds in the bars (as I read would happen on the OP website) I may not be in agreement to this (as anyone who really knows me realizes!).. but there is not much I can do as a single person about it. I will however continue to work Rompas with my staff and we shall continue to serve all paying customers. Regardless of their Origin.

I just wanted to get that straightened out. Folks, let's get back to just having some fun!!!! That's what it's all about! Enough with the rumors and trying to stir up trouble. It's all about having a good time and chilling out!

Aktrez
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Question Ring a round the rosies!

*looks over all her facts and gets confused*

Ok- Well as I told you Aktrez, Valaik and I spoke to Mr. Equimon.
    He's denying talking to you. Garrisen is denying saying that.
    Quick word of advice I've learned in this business doll - log and Screen shot anything you think will back you up if you ever need it. Seldom do I speak to anyone without it being logged or screened. (* Smile! Your on Candid Camera!*)

Harrasment in the game is highly frowned upon. Check your facts here. http://ark.anarchy-online.com/php/policies.php
    This goes for ALL walks of life. Lets all grow up folks. It's a bar. Not the presidency for christ sakes. I'm sick of hearing lies, rumors and the smear champanes. Do what you want to do within the RULES stated by AO and calm down already!!! Do I need to start sending folks to time out?
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

As I stated:

"I just wanted to get that straightened out. Folks, let's get back to just having some fun!!!! That's what it's all about! Enough with the rumors and trying to stir up trouble. It's all about having a good time and chilling out! "

That's all I want to do, I came here to have fun!!! SO, let's have some!!
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.