Thread: JWJ: Nevver, Thyme and Valaik Chart New Course

JWJ: Nevver, Thyme and Valaik Chart New Course

Ehrynn dashed over to Baboons for her interview with Nevver and Thyme. She was pleasantly surprised to discover that Valaik was also going to participate in their little chat. As they settled into their seats in the bar area, Doncarnage put in an appearance to ensure that they were well provided with drink and food. Ehrynn was too excited to drink or eat; she had an exclusive with Devil’s Advocate to attend to first.

Ehrynn powered up her journal and asked them for their reaction to Aktrez’s no service for clanners statement.

Nevver tapped her lips and stated: “Well, she must be under a great deal of pressure to make such an announcement.” She looked off in the distance for a moment before continuing: “Aktrez’s backing down doesn’t make it any easier for the rest of us.”

Thyme jumped right in: “I was totally in shock…aliens must have kidnapped her and warped her brain to make such a statement.” Ehrynn: “Can I quote you on that Thyme?” “Sure, Ehrynn go right ahead,” Thyme winked at Ehrynn and sipped her drink.

As soon as Thyme finished, Nevver, laughed slightly and noted: “Thyme always has a better sense for such things then I do, Ehrynn. It may be that aliens did warp Aktrez’s brain.”

“What’s your take on all of this Valaik?” Ehrynn asked.
    “Omni, Neutral, Clan…the money is all the same.” He smiled at Ehrynn and she felt herself blush unexpectedly.

“Alright,” Ehrynn tapped her journal: “Enough about Aktrez, what is your vision for the future?”

Nevver spoke right up: “It’s simple, we are all about having fun. We’ve got lots of great things planned. I know that sounds ambitious but it’s all going to fall into place. Everything is under control. It’s about events and managing Baboons… that’s what we do with Nano-Lusts help.”

Ehrynn interjected a quick question: “So how is your partnership with Nano-Lust working out? Happy?”
    Nevver responded immediately: “It’s perfect!” Thyme chimed in with:” It’s working wonderfully. We manage the events and Doncarnage handles the host responsibilities. A perfect match!”

Ehrynn looked over at Nevver. With her short black skirt, white blouse, backpack and white knee socks as well as black MJs, she was many a boy’s fantasy come to life. “Now, if you can tell my readers just one thing about your vision for providing quality entertainment on Rubi-Ka what would it be?

Nevver, spoke first: “It’s Nevver a dull moment at Baboon’s!” Thyme rolled her eyes and giggled
    Thyme was a tad more business like: “I want Babs to be a place for everyone to come to and chill out. We are very laid back and into having a blast…even if that means giant lets.” Nevver added: “Well we did have the special restroom built for giant lets and large cats.”

Valaik smiled at Ehrynn: “I want our customers to be able to come here, relax, have a drink and enjoy life.”

Nevver: “On that note…having a drink, I want you to try this Lookout Sugarfree Rum, Ehrynn. We have invested a lot in this new drink, 750K to be exact and have high hope for it.”
    Ehrynn asked: “Sugarfree?” Nevver nodded.
    She took the glass from Doncarnage and sipped. “This is quite good! Do you mind if I mention it in my column or is it a surprise for your guests?”
    Nevver shot Thyme a quick smile: “Go right ahead, Ehrynn, and mention it…As I said we have high hopes for this rum.”

Valaik excused himself to see to the security arrangements at Baboons. The interview concluded, the three women sat, drank their rum, and shared insights. Things turned serious again when Agent Garrisen suddenly appeared.

Ehrynn called out: “Mr. Garrisen, what is your reaction to Aktrez’s no service for Clanners policy?” He stared right through her and ignored the question. Undaunted, Ehrynn tried again: “Mr. Garrisen, is it true you threatened Aktrez, coerced her into making the no service for Clanners policy?” The agent turned his back on Ehrynn walked over to the far side of the room and sat down. “One last question, Mr. Garrisen,” Ehrynn was grinning from ear to ear: “Do you plan on ever being more than a jackbooted, misogynistic, fascist in this life?” No answer. “Shall I just put you down for no comment, Agent Garrisen?” He was clearly not amused and left the club.

“Well girls I think that’s a wrap, thanks for the interview, I got to get going to meet my deadline.” Nevver placed a hand on Ehrynn’s arm” “Garrisen is really a nice guy once you get to know him, just give him a chance.” Ehrynn tilted her head and smiled: “That’s pretty hard to do, Nevver, when he won’t give me the time of day. It was fun, see ya soon.”

Smile Thanks, Ehrynn!

It was really great meeting you, Ehrynn, and I hope that you come back to see us again soon!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

-=-Ehrynn called out: “Mr. Garrisen, what is your reaction to Aktrez’s no service for Clanners policy?” He stared right through her and ignored the question. Undaunted, Ehrynn tried again: “Mr. Garrisen, is it true you threatened Aktrez, coerced her into making the no service for Clanners policy?” The agent turned his back on Ehrynn walked over to the far side of the room and sat down. “One last question, Mr. Garrisen,” Ehrynn was grinning from ear to ear: “Do you plan on ever being more than a jackbooted, misogynistic, fascist in this life?” No answer. “Shall I just put you down for no comment, Agent Garrisen?” He was clearly not amused and left the club. -=-

OOC- erm.. He was going Link dead left and right, Sorta hard for Gary to reply when hes not really in world? I'm all for kicking him in the pants- but come on.. Fair is Fair.

Anyway! Thanks for showing up last night! Was great to see ya hanging out and kicking back! All work and no play makes Ehrynn a dull girl!! *grins*

/me discos to anouther post.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

well. I'm not so sure

ooc: Garrisen was moving pretty good when I asked the question. And had no trouble moving over by the woman in the white dress. And, this wouldn't be the first time he ignored my questions. I guess it could be lag... Baboons is pretty laggy.

Far be it from me to defend Garrisen on, well just about anything, but he has been having alot of "Out of Body" experiences lately. It may seem he's looking right at you and then...Poof!....You're sitting alone feeling like some kind of nutcase.

Now I'm not saying he didn't ignore you, but that's usually not his style. He either rolls his eyes or makes a smartass comment...We're alot alike in that second part. I've never seen him outright ignore anyone, and I've been around the old boy a while.

Now for this Rev is probably going to bash me with his cane a few times so I'm going to go hide early.
    Roleplayer
    Garret "Valaik" Clasen - Renegade, Subversive, Simple Businessman
    Xavier "Cyberwrench" Krohs - Builder, Creator, Chiraptophobic

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of cause. -William James

nods

<nods in agreement>

That's why I extended the interview offer, Valaik.

So how did the sale of your new line of rum drinks go?

Yes I saw that, I think its a good idea. Give Mr. Andrews a chance to speak out.

As far as rum sales, They turned out to be better than we had expected for the first night. Nano Lust did an excellent job last night offering it to the customers.
    Roleplayer
    Garret "Valaik" Clasen - Renegade, Subversive, Simple Businessman
    Xavier "Cyberwrench" Krohs - Builder, Creator, Chiraptophobic

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of cause. -William James

Re: JWJ: Nevver, Thyme and Valaik Chart New Course

Originally posted by Ehrynn
    Ehrynn called out: “Mr. Garrisen, what is your reaction to Aktrez’s no service for Clanners policy?” He stared right through her and ignored the question. Undaunted, Ehrynn tried again: “Mr. Garrisen, is it true you threatened Aktrez, coerced her into making the no service for Clanners policy?” The agent turned his back on Ehrynn walked over to the far side of the room and sat down. “One last question, Mr. Garrisen,” Ehrynn was grinning from ear to ear: “Do you plan on ever being more than a jackbooted, misogynistic, fascist in this life?” No answer. “Shall I just put you down for no comment, Agent Garrisen?” He was clearly not amused and left the club.
    LOOOOL
    Remind me NOT to be the silent stranger if we meet someday

/Ghump
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

We have met!

You were in the Advance Store when Lev Rivers robbed the place. I had just managed to get outside before he bolted the door.

Talking Love at first sight

Ahhhh man.... A perfectly good chance to be locked in a room with a cute girl, and of course I missed it

/Ghump
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels