Thread: Alvin no reward XP

Thumbs down Alvin no reward XP

Ya know, i was originally doing the Alving quest so i could get the pads. Which are very cool, and I'm happy. Except for that fact that i didn't get the xp that the reward says i got. The reward for the 3rd pads was 150k exp. I'm like sweet! that should lvl me. Alas no, i only got 7500 exp. So i petition, and after speaking with a gm for quite some time he blatently says "What i say is law, there is nothing else i can do" So i'm like wtf, i have been paying for this game since the begning, so i ask to speak with his boss, that doesn't happen. AFter bickering with him for a while, he says you have to e-mail support there is nothing else i can do, good bye.

So wtf, because of a bug i don't get my reward? I'm sorry but because of a problem with your software i loose, and you won't reimburse me? I spent like 8 hours on this quest and i don't get the full reward. Ok well i sent an e-mail, i do expect to get this exp. It can't be that hard to fix, i mean come on.

aiyen
    lvl59 ma

Not a bug

You can only get up to 5% of your level in an exp reward

You DID get your reward but its level capped. Just like its supposed to be

Well if thats the case then it should say you only get that, and not the full amount. I don't see a problem with them givein gme that total amount just once for a quest, thats why quests are harder then others.

aiyen